PDA

View Full Version : Short but sweet!

will69camaro
02-27-2005, 01:14 AM
My car running on it's second trip out with the LT1/T56 combo! Needs a few things still (obviously a hood but some other small items).

Let me know what you guys think!

http://www.engr.colostate.edu/~rackley/wills69camaroLT1.wmv

William

WS6
02-27-2005, 09:10 AM
congrats. it looks good. sounds very nice too. was that open header?

will69camaro
02-27-2005, 12:18 PM
Yea one exhaust pipe is almost ready to bolt up just a little off and the other is way off. I'm having the front section of the exhaust redone before spring break so i can actually get into it a little bit without worrying about damaging mine or someone elses ear drums.

zbugger
02-27-2005, 12:42 PM
Sounds good Will. But I'd suggest you really get on it at least once. Nothing like the sound of open headers. Man, does it get the blood flowing. I hope to get to the point you're at sometime soon. As do a few others.....

protour_chevelle
02-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Sounds good Will. But I'd suggest you really get on it at least once. Nothing like the sound of open headers. Man, does it get the blood flowing. I hope to get to the point you're at sometime soon. As do a few others.....

Car sounds great, Nothing better then cranking the car for the 1st or 2nd time and having very few problems.

True that! When I got my 350 up and running(had to rebuild the heads and do some other work) I put some new long tubes on it and was spittin' flames at 11:30PM. You could see lights coming on all over the place. Few old people that live near me opened their front door to see what was going on. Ahh the good ol days. :D

-Matt

will69camaro
02-27-2005, 05:37 PM
Yea i remember when we first started it with open headers with the old 350 and i got on it then and saw the under car lightshow from the headers...This setup didn't start without it's fair share of problems but i did alot of research and have it all figured out by the time i came home for a weekend and we got it going and driving down the raod.

I'll post more progress when i get a chance.

William