PDA

View Full Version : Midwest MOPAR newbie

redcarguy
02-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Hello all!

I was roped in by one of my Camaro buddies…I’m currently working on a 71 Challenger convertible. Fuel injected 440, auto with OD, mild custom suspension, big brakes and huge rubber! The Viper red machine will be terrorizing the Indiana/Ohio area this spring. If I can get the Red beast done in time, my Camaro buddy and I plan to do PowerTour. The plan is to then start on my other 71 Challenger convertible (the first one is tame…for the wife). The next one will be a monster! The plan calls for full custom suspension, 500 inch stroker with Fuel injection and other “toys”.

I’m looking forward to searching some of the tech archives here for info to help me build a better G-machine. It appears there is a great deal of knowledge here, and I Thank You all in advance for helping answer the questions I'm sure I'll have.

Have a great day! :3gears:

Restomod
02-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Welcome,sounds like a cool ride BTW..:postpics:

Ralph LoGrasso
02-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Welcome to the site. It's great to have more mopars around here. Keep us updated on your progress.

apex69
03-02-2005, 02:55 AM
Hello all!

I was roped in by one of my Camaro buddies…I’m currently working on a 71 Challenger convertible. Fuel injected 440, auto with OD, mild custom suspension, big brakes and huge rubber! The Viper red machine will be terrorizing the Indiana/Ohio area this spring. If I can get the Red beast done in time, my Camaro buddy and I plan to do PowerTour. The plan is to then start on my other 71 Challenger convertible (the first one is tame…for the wife). The next one will be a monster! The plan calls for full custom suspension, 500 inch stroker with Fuel injection and other “toys”.

I’m looking forward to searching some of the tech archives here for info to help me build a better G-machine. It appears there is a great deal of knowledge here, and I Thank You all in advance for helping answer the questions I'm sure I'll have.

Have a great day! :3gears:

Its about time!!! GOPAR

Todds69
03-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Once again another Hoosier!!!! Keep them coming

redcarguy
03-25-2005, 01:28 PM
Welcome,sounds like a cool ride BTW..:postpics:

i finally figured out this picture crap...

http://www.geocities.com/redcarguy71/

check it out!

rkcuda
03-28-2005, 08:11 PM
Your car looks amazing!:kewlpics: