BossaNova
11-06-2008, 06:50 AM
Where are you located?

ssean92
11-06-2008, 11:40 AM
We are out of Warner Robins but anyone is welcome

ssean92
07-13-2009, 12:49 PM
Well I am happy to say we will be holding our first Car Show August 1st, its on a Sat.) I have been working very hard to get this organized and to make sure its a huge success. I am hoping that everyone can make it to this event and support all the effort that has been put in it. We will have our flyers hopefully printed and done by the first to second week of June. I am hoping that Some of you from Atlanta make it down to the show and help spread the word to everyone.
As far as things go now I have been going around to businesses to get donations for door prizes, Pricing couple different places for trophies, and thinking of different ways things can be done. If anyone has/knows anyone that may want to help out with door prizes please let me know. The more we get the better off we will be. PM me if you have any questions on this matter.
Registration 20.00 day of showing. The registration will start that morning at 9:00AM thru 12:00AM , Judging will be from 12:00AM to 1:30PM, Awards and speech will start between 2 and 2:30. Door prizes will be given out throughout the show.
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
Hope to see ALL OF YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Directions
Location of New Hope International is just off I-75 at exit 144. It is a red brick building (kinda looks like an office building) just east of the interstate... below is generic directions
From Atlanta/Macon, GA
* Travel south on Interstate 75
* Take the Richard B. Russell Parkway exit – Exit 144
* Turn left onto Richard B. Russell Parkway
* Turn Left onto Sullivan Rd.
* Turn right into New Hope International
From Perry, GA
* Travel north on Interstate 75
* Take the Richard B. Russell Parkway exit – Exit 144
* Turn right onto Richard B. Russell Parkway
* Turn Left onto Sullivan Rd.
* Turn right into New Hope International