PDA

View Full Version : Question to moderators...

1969 Mach Five
10-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Is there any way to link my name in the upper navigation bar to my profile {where it says "Welcome, (member name)}? I noticed that to view my posts (or threads started by me) I have to look at my profile, and there is no easy way to locate this. I am a member of another automotive forum that has this feature and it is much appreciated. Any faster way to check this or maybe make this feature possible? Thanks, and keep up the good work!

TonyL
10-22-2008, 04:15 PM
just clicking your name brings up Find all posts in the popup that shows up. To find all threads started by you, you have to go to your profile.

I'll check to see if a mod exists though. I really dont like not having a "find all threads started by" option in the popup.

David Pozzi
10-23-2008, 06:27 PM
You can click on your member name and bookmark that page. Bookmark this: https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/search.php?searchid=882167
I have the same problem, sometimes I come back a day later and look for a previous thread and can't find it.

I guess this forum is set up where you can subscribe to any threads you have posted in and they will show up when you click your "User CP" link upper right of this page.
David