PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Touring Shops Austrailia

twin-turbo
10-19-2008, 03:07 PM
Hello all im new to the forum. was looking for some help on finding pro-touring muscle car builders in Austrailia

im a current student at Wyotech in america, but i hold NZ nationality, so thinking about moving to Oz in march 09 as my student visa will expire and american work visas are hard to come by

So I would apprecaite any contact info as far as pro-touring, muscle car builders, or anything custom related shops, as im sure there are some austrailian members

regards,

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2008/10/progress-1.gif

Paul_J
10-19-2008, 05:23 PM
Are you telling me the US requires a work Visa to stay here? When did that happen? I live in Texas and there are literally millions of people living, working, buying real estate, attending our public schools, getting government aid and health care and most of the time can't even speak English and any documentation they have is forged. Just change your last name and disappear into the system. But seriously, I hope everything works out for you.

cluxford
10-19-2008, 06:21 PM
What are you looking for...do you want a car built or looking for work ?

I am an Aussie and there are plenty of us members here...

We'd be happy to point you in the right direction

TonyHuntimer
10-19-2008, 06:29 PM

I'm assuming that he's looking for a job in Australia...

Good luck on your journey. :) Post a request for work over at Lateral-G too. I know some Aussies spend time over there too.

Tony Huntimer
RaceHome.com

twin-turbo
10-19-2008, 06:46 PM

yes im looking into moving to oz for work, but not till around march 09 so at the moment just want to start gathering information on all the differnt shops that are out there, so i can start submitting some c.vs come the new year.

you know of any shops with websites or other forums?

appreicaite the help

twin-turbo
10-19-2008, 06:46 PM
I'm assuming that he's looking for a job in Australia...

Good luck on your journey. :) Post a request for work over at Lateral-G too. I know some Aussies spend time over there too.

Tony Huntimer
RaceHome.com

thanks will check it out

twin-turbo
10-22-2008, 09:09 AM
any one know of any shops ???

darren@ridetech
10-23-2008, 01:23 PM
Ziggy's Hot Rod's is in Medowie, Australia & Magoo's Street Rods is in Masterton, NZ .

Mock2
10-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Try to get ahold of some of the austrailan v8 supercar series teams..... Being a wyotech grad im sure you'd be able to find some work.

Best of luck,
Bryce

twin-turbo
10-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Try to get ahold of some of the austrailan v8 supercar series teams..... Being a wyotech grad im sure you'd be able to find some work.

Best of luck,
Bryce

hopefully getting my c.v passed to some of those teams next month when they race in bahrain,

DriverzInc
10-24-2008, 08:35 PM
vote 2 for Ziggy's. Tell Zig Jon says hello!