PDA

View Full Version : Crap Auto Body story take 2 grrr

LowBuckX
10-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Got a call today to come get my car he is to buisy now.... WTH

bigvegan
10-17-2008, 10:40 PM
Time to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Post exactly what happened in a non-libellous manner in the rants and raves section of your local craigslist might make you feel better too.

Or just put the name of the shop up on here, so we know which one to avoid. I'm guessing the economy will provide karmic justice to a lot of second rate businesses pretty quickly. (Unfortunately, a lot of decent folks are going to get hit also.)

lh_kustoms
10-17-2008, 11:33 PM
I'm sorry to hear about the troubles your having with getting your car painted. I cant believe you were treated like that. I own L & H Kustoms a hot rod shop located in oregon not sure where you are but I would be happy to paint your car for you. Just painted the 65 mustang fastback I'm building for SEMA. https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47008 hope you are treated better we all work hard for our $ we spend on our cars and its a shame that so many people have a hard time with body shops.

SatisTraction
10-18-2008, 01:59 AM
most likely for the best. now do the smokey burn out!!

WS6
10-18-2008, 05:17 AM
definitely for the better. Get you car out of there before they screw it up.

LowBuckX
10-18-2008, 06:17 AM
I'm sorry to hear about the troubles your having with getting your car painted. I cant believe you were treated like that. I own L & H Kustoms a hot rod shop located in oregon not sure where you are but I would be happy to paint your car for you. Just painted the 65 mustang fastback I'm building for SEMA. https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47008 hope you are treated better we all work hard for our $ we spend on our cars and its a shame that so many people have a hard time with body shops.

Thanks for the offer. Sadly Im in Ohio

BA.
10-18-2008, 08:22 AM
maybe he read the other thread! lol. :)

for the love of god don't take it where my car is!! (Brookville)