PDA

View Full Version : Trying to start a PT club.

thejoker21
02-23-2005, 01:41 PM
Hello. I am trying to start a Pro-touring club in North Texas. I am currently the president of the Tarrant County Camaro club and I would like to start a new club which would be called the "North Texas Pro-Touring Association". Membership will include free admission to all of our car shows, a free pro touring calendar (still to be finished, may be a few more weeks. I need to find people willing to have thier cars in my calendar), as well as a monthly newsletter about our club and hopefully discounted prices on parts once we gain more recognition. Any other help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I am offering pro-touring.com members free membership as long as they let me know before 04/01/2005. Or if you would like to find your car in our calendar, please send me a private message or check out my website, www.tarrantcountycamaros.4t.com (http://www.tarrantcountycamaros.4t.com) for info on where to send the pictures to. Thanks a million,

daryn67
02-23-2005, 02:26 PM
Sounds like a great idea. Hope it all works out for you. Nothing like it in my neck of the woods for sure.

Daryn