PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

paintitblack08
09-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Hows it goin; everyone? Well my name's Payden I'm ParkerRS' son. I've been on musclerides for probably about a month now and decided id register here as well. Some of you may have already meet me from being at events with dad, I have attended RTTH3 and the Year One Event at Road Atlanta in 2007 & 2008. I will also be at RTTH this year with my first hot rod ever of my own, me and a friend will be staying at the mainstay Thur-Sun and I'm registered for all events. My car is a 1981 Z28 Camaro, Black w/ Red Stripes and interior, & T-Tops(oh and to all who have seen the pics of it YES i have gotten rid of the "Whale Tail" lol). My grandfather bought the car brand new as a special order in 1980 as a birthday present for my dad(I still have the original build sheet, title, window sticker, brouchuer, you name it)he drove the car all through high school and placed it under our barn shed under a tarp in 1988 where it sat forgotten ;) until may of this year when i told him i wanted a project car for my graduation present and he gave it to me. So with alot of work and help from dad i've got the car running and driving with no major issues. So when i see all of you at RTTH remember shes not pretty at all and no where close to how i want her power or looks wise but this is the first year this car has seen the light of day and been on the road in two decades. Well can't wait to see everyone and have a great time! :)

This is my car before i put the original spoiler and deck lid back on...
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2008/09/DSC_0129-1.jpg

-Payden

HectorM52
09-15-2008, 12:18 PM
I had a great time watching you slide into the last turn at the auto-x. Glad you made it up there with the car!

zbugger
09-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Welcome to this part of the world. And you just gotta post a shot of your shades for Steevo. He just wouldn't quit talking about them damn things....

SUNK69
09-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Good luck with the project.I checked it out at RTTH,cool car.