PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy Customs - Beyond Awsome!

Roger Poirier
02-19-2005, 05:02 PM
I don't know if I should cry or be extremely happy for these owners of the cars you work on. These cars you turn out are .........., lost for words. It is truely amazing the condition they are in when you start out. Yet the finished product makes me drool! My car is 10 years in the making and it is in healthy shape when I started compared to most. Yet you take cancer victims and give them not only new live, but make them famous. I truely which your were in MI. Fabulous! You are an artist of sorts, not a painter. R.P.

ProdigyCustoms
02-19-2005, 10:22 PM
Well, you did it. I am speechless. Congratulations, my wife has been trying to do that for 20 years,LOL!

Seriously, Thanks. Michael and I truly appreciate the compliment, but quite frankly, we am more impressed with the guys that don't do this for a profession, and pull it off in their garage.

Frank

Steve Mac
02-20-2005, 09:39 PM
It's bad that I'm in New Jersey. It's good that since my dad's business is in Orlando, we will be getting a house down there in a few years. It'll be even better because I'll have a 69 Corvette with a lot of work needed.... :)