PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Show Exhibitor Veterans, I have a trailer parking question!

PhillipM
08-27-2008, 07:56 AM
We have exhibited at the SEMA show before, but have never brought a car in a trailer. I was calling around to see if the hotel or the convention center provided parking. I got a negative answer from both, but Convex supplied me with the phone numbers to Wild Wild West Gaming Hall along with the Flying J for trailer parking. It this what you guys normally do as well? Or is there another option? Thanks!

~Phillip

:drive1:

oestek
08-27-2008, 08:03 AM
Trailer parking is a bee-yatch at the show. What hotel are you staying at? The Hilton offers trailer parking to a select few guests, but only if they are staying at the hotel.

ProdigyCustoms
08-27-2008, 08:18 AM
Friends in vegas are very important for "SAFE" trailer parking. I am so happy I am shipping this year instead of trailering. I am buying plane tickets now!

parsonsj
08-27-2008, 09:10 AM
The Hilton offers trailer parking to a select few guestsThat's true. We put our truck and Bill's trailer where directed by Hilton staff. No problem, and it was easy getting in and out.

jp

PhillipM
08-27-2008, 12:36 PM
Ugh. Well that isn't looking good. We are staying at the Luxor. And they already told me no.

ProdigyCustoms
08-27-2008, 01:35 PM
There is room next door at Excaliber

LMDGUY
08-27-2008, 02:45 PM
There is room next door at Excaliber

That where I think Im parking my trailor and truck this year.
Last year we parked at a storage place a few miles away. I think the guy only charged like $50.00 for the week. I see if I can find the number to the place

David Pozzi
09-24-2008, 06:13 PM
Past years driving past the Orleans, I saw a lot of trailers and rigs, ask there.
David

bonspeedbrad
10-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Since they closed the Sahara lot is has been tough. I have parked at the Palace Station, you might check there.

Bruce Hedrick
10-12-2008, 06:59 PM
I have only been one year, last year- Kenny Davis and myself parked at the Stratosphere parkinglot across the strip from the rides, had no problems pleanty of other trailors there.

InMotionJosh
10-16-2008, 07:09 AM
I am staying at T.I. and I emailed them to find out if they had any parking. They said that when we arrive just ask the valet for oversize parking and he will give us a pass to park behind the mirage.