PDA

View Full Version : Modern Muscle Joins Forces With Mopar Legend Mr. Norm

vipercuda
08-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Here is a press release that is being sent out now.. Scott from Lateral G has agreed to build our new website too. Look for it in the near future.

HUDSON, FLORIDA: Modern Muscle made big news at the Mopar Nationals. Mike Staveski, Managing Partner of Modern Muscle, announced that his firm has joined forces with Mopar legend Mr. Norm in the formation of a new company called the Mr. Norm’s Garage. At Mr. Norm’s Garage, Mopar enthusiasts can choose from a wide range of powertrain, chassis and related performance products. All of these products will be marketed under the Mr. Norm’s banner, a name long recognized among Mopar enthusiasts for performance and quality.

Next, Mr. Norm and noted engine builder Bill Mitchell, President of World Products announced that they have teamed up to offer a new lineup of Mr. Norm’s Signature Series Hemi engines. These engines will be offered in a variety of displacements and available directly from Mr. Norm’s Garage.

In addition, the Mr. Norm’s Suspension System Program for Mopar B and E Bodies was also unveiled at the Mopar Nationals. Available from the Mr. Norm’s Garage, these new assemblies have been specifically designed to fit your favorite Mopars, and are the modern alternative to the 40 plus year old suspension systems that underpin these vintage vehicles.

And in yet more news, the Modern Muscle 1971 Cuda Convertible Super Car and 1971 Challenger R/T Muscle Car, each won 1st Place Awards in the Modified E-Body Cuda and Challenger Categories at the 2008 Mopars Nationals.

“Joining forces with Mr. Norm and debuting the new product lines, along with winning awards for both E-Body classes made it a landmark weekend for us at the Mopar Nationals.” said Mike Staveski of Modern Muscle.

For information about Modern Muscle, the vehicles they build, and the products they offer, visit their web site www.realmodernmuscle.com (http://www.realmodernmuscle.com/) or contact Modern Muscle, 9134 Eden Avenue, Hudson, FL 34667 Phone (727) 869-9533

9134 Eden AvenueHudson, FL 34667 Phone: 727∙869∙9533

vipercuda
08-26-2008, 01:40 PM
Here is our new logo artwork, completed by none other than Ben Hermance. As always ben did a great job. He helped me with the design of our new company logo. We are calling the new company Mr. Norm's Garage.

We are rolling everything we are doing Mopar into this new company. So all the mopars within the Modern Muscle line will become Mr. Norm cars. This includes the silver cuda & blue cuda that Jason Rushforth helped me to design. The blue cuda will debut at the Playboy Mansion this October and then go to SEMA with SONY.

Ben has completed a 1968 Dodge Coronet rendering for us as well. This will be the first car within our flashback series of cars. The flashback series will be period correct versions of cars Norm sold in the 60s and 70s. The Modern Muscle cars will be the modern pro-touring versions that we continue to build just like the silver cuda or black camaro that we built last year. I am including renderings of the Coronet and Blue cuda in this post.

Thanks
Mike

Bill Howell
08-26-2008, 01:43 PM
You da man Mike!

Maybe you should build acouple new challengers, who knows they might be the next YENKOs.
I bought a Mr. Norm shirt just this summer. Let me know if you do any tins in the new logo, I would love to have one.
Congratulations!

vipercuda
08-26-2008, 02:06 PM
You da man Mike!

Maybe you should build acouple new challengers, who knows they might be the next YENKOs.
I bought a Mr. Norm shirt just this summer. Let me know if you do any tins in the new logo, I would love to have one.
Congratulations!

New SRT 08 challenger in the shop to become first Mr. Norm's Super Challenger. It has been lowered two inches, DynaTech headers added, new wheels being made, new paint going on it, Corsa Exhaust system, and the first Mr. Norm's Kenne Bell twin screw supercharger. Jim Bell tells me 900 HP is possible out of the 6.1. WOW... The new Mr. Norm's 09 challengers will be available after SEMA. This one debuts at Mansion and then at Corsa's display at SEMA.

Thanks
Mike

Ummgawa
08-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Big thumbs up Mike!! Congratulations!

rjsjea
08-26-2008, 03:43 PM
Im diggin the 6.1 performance parts coming out !! :razz:

vipercuda
08-26-2008, 03:48 PM
Im diggin the 6.1 performance parts coming out !! :razz:

Thanks, we have a lot going on with the 6.1. We are in the process of making our own front pulley system for them. We have a lot of other items pending. Complete computer and harnesses from 425 HP to 900 HP coming. Much more. Stay in touch,

Mike

ShowYourAuto
08-31-2008, 03:54 PM
New SRT 08 challenger in the shop to become first Mr. Norm's Super Challenger. It has been lowered two inches, DynaTech headers added, new wheels being made, new paint going on it, Corsa Exhaust system, and the first Mr. Norm's Kenne Bell twin screw supercharger. Jim Bell tells me 900 HP is possible out of the 6.1. WOW... The new Mr. Norm's 09 challengers will be available after SEMA. This one debuts at Mansion and then at Corsa's display at SEMA.

Thanks
Mike

There is a program in place for the Mr. Norm's Super Challenger, we are costituting performance packages as we speak, a number of the early serial numbers have already been reserved. My company, Show Your Auto, is handling sales for the 2009 Mr. Norm's Super Challengers, Super Trucks, and Mr. Norm's R/T's. Mike's shop is one of the authorized installers for the modern Mr. Norm's Super Challenger and other packages. Here's the url to keep your eyes peeled for more info: http://www.showyourauto.com/mrnorm/super-challenger.php

If you want to reserve your serial number, give me a contact me. If you want Mike's shop to do the work, let me know and we'll make it happen! ~Patrick "Mr." Krook :git:

MoparCar
09-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Mike,
When will you have your website updated to show your products-specifically the front and rear suspension kits/prices/specs/options?

Thanks