PDA

View Full Version : Trying to think of new paint

will69camaro
02-18-2005, 09:02 AM
Well my car now is yellow with black stripes. I was thinking about a year about about black with flat hockey stick (the scheme jody thought of as well). After thinking about it i'm not sure i want an all black car, as i have a problem with keeping it clean in yellow. I've been researching on new paint schemes and wondering if you guys can help me out. I've been thinking either a solid color with a black hockey stick and black tail panel. I've been thinking about millenium yellow with black hockey stick or maybe yellow two tone with a black top (like the car in this thread that is silver on black). Or how would it look reversed with yellow on black? I'm really liking the yellow color, or an orange would be cool, silver etc... or maybe blue. I really dont way a red.

Let me know what you guys think as i'm just now starting my research. The wheels will be either intro pentia or intro 5 star for now and maybe eventually a set of the all so original fikse FM5s...

Thanks,
William

F70t/a
02-18-2005, 09:15 AM
what about burnt orange like the late f-bodys with silver or black?

will69camaro
02-18-2005, 09:25 AM
I'd like orange and black and my car was originally hugger orange with white interior. I'd thought about sunset orange actually but it seems to be getting more and more common and i actually didn't like the way it looked on the first gens. I really like the tangello orange but burnt orange is out of the question...I'm an AGGIE!!!

LOL
William

Happyfunballs
02-19-2005, 05:41 AM
I've always wanted to spray a car with a copper top (such as HOK's Ketchme Copper) with a black bottom. Gotta cover the copper with a HOK Pagan Gold candy as well. Serperated with a thin green stripe or something. I've always thought that would be cool. Course, people'd always be calling your car a Duracell.

Steve1968LS2
02-19-2005, 09:38 AM
Go walk around the import new car lots.. they have some beautiful new shades and pearls seem to be all the rage these days.

Copper/bronze is a nice color and underused..