PDA

View Full Version : Changing thread title

huffhinesce
08-20-2008, 07:13 AM
I was wondering if you're able to change the title of a thread that you have started to something else. Such as my project updates thread. I would like to be able to change it to something related to what the latest work I've done on the car. If so can someone tell me how. Thanks.

Benoit23
08-20-2008, 07:17 AM
I was wondering if you're able to change the title of a thread that you have started to something else. Such as my project updates thread. I would like to be able to change it to something related to what the latest work I've done on the car. If so can someone tell me how. Thanks.
Contact a MOD, they are usually willing to help you out.

7TSS
08-20-2008, 10:19 AM
As long as you're the original poster I believe you can go to the first post and hit the EDIT button on the bottom right of that post.
When the edit box appears hit the GO ADVANCED button on the bottom right. Then you can change the title. Hope that works.

derekf
08-20-2008, 10:30 AM
If you can't, speak up as to what you'd like the title to be. (not sure if you have the rights or not)

Damn True
08-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Regular members cannot alter the thread title.

One of us MOD's can do it for you though I'm not sure if we want to get in the practice of changing a title every time you update the thread.

huffhinesce
08-20-2008, 11:44 AM
I was just curious if I could change it. Since I can't I guess it can just stay the same. I appreciate the info though.