PDA

View Full Version : Kore3 C5 kit installed

KCTurbo
08-14-2008, 05:09 AM
Well, my C5 brakes are on my 65 Pontiac. I got the kit from Tobin at Kore3. I am using a 77 Chevy Malibu master cylinder. My pedal feel is pretty light. I am going to adjust the pedal rod out and rebleed the brakes again. I am thinking that that should help things out. I only took it around the block so I don't have much else to report. The Kore3 kit was a breeze to install.

Spiffav8
08-14-2008, 05:37 AM
KORE3 makes some great stuff!

Glad to hear you've got that baby rolling, even if it is just around the block.

qnitro
08-14-2008, 01:26 PM
Well, my C5 brakes are on my 65 Pontiac. I got the kit from Tobin at Kore3. I am using a 77 Chevy Malibu master cylinder. My pedal feel is pretty light. I am going to adjust the pedal rod out and rebleed the brakes again. I am thinking that that should help things out. I only took it around the block so I don't have much else to report. The Kore3 kit was a breeze to install.

Mine felt a lttle soft too, until I got a heat cycle in it... I did the Kore Big Z06 kit(C6Z06)..

The WidowMaker
08-14-2008, 07:37 PM
great products and awesome customer service. i did the c6 z06 stuff for a 9".

tomspo04
08-17-2008, 02:42 AM
Hey guys, What prop valve are you running. I installed the KORE3 C5 kit front and back, too. I agree...the install is great! My problem is that my pedal feels like a rock! I'm running a 68-69 Vette 1" bore master with a stock (I believe) 70 Camaro prop valve. I do have a 77 Malibu Master to put in the car but havn't got around to setting up the lines and fittings for it yet. Thanks for your help and suggestions.

The WidowMaker
08-17-2008, 09:09 AM
give tobin a call. you most likely need a smaller bore mc. that would move less fluid per inch of pedal travel, therefore giving you a softer pedal. but, im no expert, so call tobin.