PDA

View Full Version : Lime Rock Park Labor Day

paulk68
08-14-2008, 03:25 AM
I checked the website but it does not say if the trans-am cars are going to be there labor day weekend. Does anybody know for sure?

68sixspeed
08-14-2008, 07:53 AM
Isn't that usually the vintage race weekend?

I ran the vette there yesterday-- the track is wicked smooth with the new paving, fast... really fast...

nicks67camaro
08-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Isn't that usually the vintage race weekend?

I ran the vette there yesterday-- the track is wicked smooth with the new paving, fast... really fast...

Are you racing with a Club? I'm in CT and I think my car could fianly get to the track next year.

paulk68
08-14-2008, 10:09 AM
yeah that is the normal vintage race weekend but there website does not say anything about them being there that i could find. i just wanted to make sure before i took of from work. i heard the improvements were amazing

Rick Dorion
08-14-2008, 10:18 AM
I love that track. I time trialed in the early 70's with my 240Z. The new pavement must be awesome! I used to have to replace shocks every season.

vanzuuk1
08-15-2008, 02:27 AM
I dont think they will be there this year, its not on the website.(historictransam.com)

There will be a lot of cool cars tho, vettes and shelbys. Wendall from this site is usually there on the crew of a nice first gen camaro.

I am going this saturday for the busch race,weather permitting.