PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or did my BAER kit come half complete?

protour_chevelle
08-20-2004, 05:44 PM
Where should I splice my lines for the proportioing valve? It uncludes 4 pieces that are all the same. Now theres 2 holes in the valve, that would leave me with 2 extra? Where would it go? Also. Does this only splice into one line? or is there 2 different lines.

My little rant :nopity:

I pay the money for this kit and I get the wrong instructions and the instructions I did get were out dated. IE: it says use a 3/4 bolt on the lower hole. Well Theres no 3/4 inch bolt that will work there but once I cut open more bags I find a new updated Allen bolt that fits in there that is counter sunk. Fixed that problem. I swear if I was stupid these things would be painted black and would be sold to someone else. Just lucky that I'm hanging in here. :bsjerk:

-Matt

Conekiller13
08-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Your adjustable prop valve should go in line to the rear brakes only. If You are using the factory prop valve still, You need to plumb in the adj. valve after the factory valve.

Baer has great customer service. If You have problems with the instructions call them and they will either walk You through or send You new ones. Their brake stuff is the best on the market (imho) and they really stand behind the stuff to.