PDA

View Full Version : Help find decent Las Vegas body shop

showa
07-31-2008, 09:46 PM
My wife's great low mile 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser got hit today....Minor damage to LF area...
I'm hoping to find a good body shop recommendation in Las Vegas....

I've delt with a few in the past but they seem to come and go pretty quick...OR the quality of the work comes and goes pretty quick....

We'll be dealing with insurance companies.....

Thanks for any help....

Spiffav8
08-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Right next to ATS there's a shop called Nuncio Auto Body. Ask for Victor. He did some work on my 67 and did a great job. Easy to work with and people.

Nuncio Auto Body
3685 South Highland #8
702-368-4124
702-368-2474

showa
08-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Thank you Curtis...I'll check it out...

Kurt

showa
09-13-2008, 08:08 PM
Curtis,
My wife picked up her SUV from them today....She said they did a good job...I gotta say that must mean they did very good work 'cause she is very picky about her vehicles....
She saw some custom artwork they were doing and suggested we talk to them about doing some on our new buggy....

Just wanted to say thanks for the point...

Kurt

skatinjay27
09-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Curtis,
My wife picked up her SUV from them today....She said they did a good job...I gotta say that must mean they did very good work 'cause she is very picky about her vehicles....
She saw some custom artwork they were doing and suggested we talk to them about doing some on our new buggy....

Just wanted to say thanks for the point...

Kurtyea they do some really cool air brush work... ive seen some sick true flame jobs and killer bike tanks in there before.