PDA

View Full Version : 68 Chevelle

team 68 chevelle
07-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi Name is Ted just joined Pro-tour.com and must say so far gettin alot of great info.

I have a 1968 Chevelle which has been restored top to bottom.

The new direction for the car is now to get into touring, I have a cross country rally in 2009.

I am out of Miami and have the following work that needs to be completed before hand, any and all suggestions are very much appreciated.

Current 350 Jasper great new engine 350HP but I need a Pro rally (Bullet proof as possible) 383.

Current air shocks need to go tubular control arms? change out sway bars? help!!

Add a fuel cell (20 or 17 gallon).

So anyone that has had great results with any products for the above mentioned or knows a great place to go to in the Florida area pleaselet me know.

I do as much of the work as I can but my job has me flying for 8 months of the year.

Thanks again guys,

T.

Young Gun
07-29-2008, 02:24 PM
Prodigy Custom in Orlando Florida... Frank is a sponsor here and will no doubt chime in. Their shop is top notch and has build some killer rides. Check out their site:

http://prodigycustoms.com/

and most of all,

WELCOME!

team 68 chevelle
07-29-2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks appreciate the welcome and the site. will update as with pics as we progress.

badbu68
07-29-2008, 07:45 PM
Looks nice, I've got a project 68 chevelle too. Not quite pro-touring though, more like a vintage-touring.