PDA

View Full Version : Who has a Tube-Grip tool, for squeezing tubes?

flynbrian
07-28-2008, 10:53 AM
I have a couple tools that people always go "Neat" and "I never saw one of those!"
One of those is called the tube-grip tool made by Valco Cincinnati Consumer Products inc.
Its basically a pair of pliers that holds the tube and forces out the glue/silicone etc. with more precision than any human hand. It lets you cut the smallest little hole in the end of the nozzle and put down tiny thin ribbons of sealant.
I actually have 2-3 of these tools and they are in the basement, the garage and the house. Anybody else got one? They cost about $12-18 bucks

Another cool tool I have is a set of Spot weld cutters, Called Sluggers, Sold by VanSant enterprises in Pella Iowa. They have a arbor and 5 different size cutters that mount on it. It spring loaded and cuts from .250" up to or a little over .750"...They are kinda like the cheap ones that tick you off, But these my friends are the toughest and most precision spot weld cutter I ever used..Done 3 cars with them and not even dulled one cutter yet. Real heavy duty and very well made. I paid about $60 some odd dollars for them.

If you need sheetmetal fabricating tools and hammers, dollies, bags,english wheels,guides,books,etc etc There is a guy in Kingsport Tenn. named Jerry Gulley, Gulley Performance Center his number is 423-967-5251 he sells just about anything you need, Shrinker stretchers, sanding blocks etc. Handy for any guy who does fab. work. Most everything he sells is made in the USA too. Matter of fact everything I talked about above is made in the USA.