PDA

View Full Version : DSE quadralink crossmember

ls1 nova
07-25-2008, 11:28 PM
I have purchased the DSE deep tubs and what I thought was the Quadralink crossmember. Went to start installing and found the crossmember directions were for the leaf springs. I contacted DSE and they attemted to send me the the correct directions for the quadralink. For some reason these will not open on my computer. Does anybody have the installation instructions for the quadralink that they can send me? Would like to work on this this weekend.
Also they said the two crossmembers are basicly the same. Can any body confirm this. Seems like the quadralink crossmember would be thicker?

jmanel
07-26-2008, 03:07 AM
They are not the same. I have them somewhere, if you have a fax I can send it that way. My electronic version escapes me at the moment. Let me know.

MrQuick
07-26-2008, 06:35 PM
They are almost the same, the leaf one is about 2" longer than the Quad one so you can just cut to fit. The Leaf one will go in diagonally and the Quad is straight across.

I have found its easier to install the mount after the tubs.
Also getting the rear end, wheels and suspension in and set up the coil location last saves time.