PDA

View Full Version : Lateral Dynamics

MilesSpeed
07-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Does anyone know how I can get ahold of someone from lateral dynamics?

I think the guy's name is Mark Magers?

I visited their website but the listed number is changed and the changed number's mailbox is full. emails have been ineffective... any ideas?

TitoJones
07-14-2008, 01:11 PM
Liz-

You have to go through me now. We are the sole distributor, tech line, and sales line. What can I help you with?

Tyler

MilesSpeed
07-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Liz-

You have to go through me now. We are the sole distributor, tech line, and sales line. What can I help you with?

Tyler

great, thanks, i sent you an email

MoparCar
07-16-2008, 05:52 PM
I emailed (PM'd) you about a mopar e-body a few days ago. Anything????

Thanks

70ptta
07-19-2008, 05:38 PM
[QUOTE=MoparCar]I emailed (PM'd) you about a mopar e-body a few days ago. Anything????

:fingersx: :fingersx:

PlumFloored
07-19-2008, 05:56 PM
They make great stuff as you can see in PHR sept 08 in our B-body

DaveO
07-20-2008, 11:36 AM
They make great stuff as you can see in PHR sept 08 in our B-body

killer Super Bee btw!

TitoJones
07-22-2008, 04:08 PM
I emailed (PM'd) you about a mopar e-body a few days ago. Anything????

Thanks

I didn't get either of them, but the short answer is:
Not happening at the moment.

Mark has his hands full with his day job so any R&D is not moving forward for any other kits.

Tyler

thefreak
07-23-2008, 09:07 AM
Does that include the b-body kit also? I was interested in the B-Body kit for my 68 roadrunner.

dolf
07-23-2008, 06:40 PM
So what else do you need to purchase besides the kit? Just coilovers? I am interested in the 3 link as well.

Damn True
07-23-2008, 09:16 PM
You'll need a 3rd member, axles, all bearing and retention hardware, all brake hardware and coilovers.

MoparCar
07-27-2008, 08:57 PM
Too bad,
If somebody would make this for the Cuda/Challenger market there would be a awesome following. I'm in, but I'll have to go another route because of this. Please........tell me Mark would reconsider.............. If not, then I'll be making my own or talking to AME.

Thanks for the answer though. I respect that you can only concentrate on a limited amout of projects.
MoparCar.

ProTour69GTO
07-29-2008, 02:12 PM
im pretty sure they make it for the e-body at least thats what is says on there web site

MrQuick
07-29-2008, 06:50 PM
He had them available for Mopars for several years before and no one wanted them...now theres an influx??

Im sure they can be made as a one off unit.

MoparCar
07-30-2008, 02:37 PM
I had actually corresponded with Mark about a year ago regarding e-body Mopars. At that time he had told me they decided not to pursue any additional projects and would concentrate on Camaros and a few others. This included scrubbing his plans for front suspension kits also.

He did say they had already done all the work for B-bodies but not e-bodies and basically the website is not accurate. Just what I recall from emails last year or so.

I was hoping maybe with new distributors and an outlet for marketing it had freed up his time for more makes/models.

Non-mopar guys need to remember we don't have many choices for easily and readily available kits for rear suspension. We have the air ride 4-link but other than a custom that's about it. No DSE or others.....:)

Thanks!

MrQuick
07-30-2008, 06:05 PM
SEE....you should have asked him 3 years ago. LOL

Yeah im in the same boat. I have an E body too. At least we still have XV motorsports!

DarkoNova
07-30-2008, 08:16 PM
SEE....you should have asked him 3 years ago. LOL

Yeah im in the same boat. I have an E body too. At least we still have XV motorsports!

Yeah, well I've got a Duster (A-body) and I'm basically getting the shaft. A-bodies, IMO are just as good looking as B and E-bodies, but lighter and nimbler, and yet nobody makes anything for them.

Looks like I'll just have to make the Duster an all out drag car. :(

Matt

Damn True
07-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Yeah, well I've got a Duster (A-body) and I'm basically getting the shaft. A-bodies, IMO are just as good looking as B and E-bodies, but lighter and nimbler, and yet nobody makes anything for them.

Matt

For your duster....two words......ALL-TERD

MrQuick
07-30-2008, 09:05 PM
A-bodies, IMO are just as good looking as B and E-bodies.... nimbler?

Matt
that might be caused by the poor suspension tune and blown out shocks. LOL There is still much you can do. Alter K tion Kmember, you can easily modify the rear to make it handle. Be happy there is a lot of room under these cars.

Hair Canary time if all eles fails.

DarkoNova
08-02-2008, 10:38 PM
I already know of the Alter-K-Tion setup, but that's really all there is for A bodies. But, what is this "hair canary"?

Matt