PDA

View Full Version : '66 Satellite...

hllywood
07-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Are there any good sources for aftermarket/modern day instrument cluster/interior pieces for the '66 Satellite?

AlexP
07-04-2008, 11:58 AM
You could try Rocky Mountain Dashes. A few guys on Moparts.com have had mixed results with them though.

zero g
07-04-2008, 05:40 PM
You could try Rocky Mountain Dashes. A few guys on Moparts.com have had mixed results with them though.

They have shut down.

Mommy Wagon
09-02-2008, 07:16 PM
The short answer is no.

There are many options for you though, if you are a DIY kinda guy, fabbing your own with fiberglass to accept any aftermarket manufacturer's is very easy. The best part about this is being able to place the gauges where you like.

If you don't mind "tastefully" trimming your stock dash with the addition of the above the options become endless.

Motown 454
09-02-2008, 08:05 PM
TRy redlinegaugeworks.com not cheap but looks like they do nice work. Someone from either here or lateralg said they were good

Mommy Wagon
09-03-2008, 05:34 AM
Redline will reface your Mopar gauges. If you are looking for a "Custom" gauge dash, that will allow the insert of aftermarket gauges such as those available for Ford and Chevrolet, you will need to fabricate it yourself.

I have been a Mopar guy for years (although I have dabled all makes), and have had the same issue with my father's '67 Sat Conv and my brother's '73 Duster. This winter I will fabbing a custom gauge cluster for my brother car because of the lack of availability.