PDA

View Full Version : Need Help uploading images

showtime
06-30-2008, 05:50 PM
I need some help uploading images to my page. It cant be this hard but for some reason everytime I try and load, I get a blank screen and it says done. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Jim

derekf
07-01-2008, 03:01 AM
What, exactly, are you doing? Walk us through it and we should be able to find the problem.

454bug
07-01-2008, 05:25 AM
Hey Jim, I use photobucket and it works perfectly.

Here's the process:

1. Go to "photobucket.com". Register with them. (It is free!)
2. Start "uploading" pictures to their website. When you have your pictures loaded into your album, you are ready to start posting them on sites like "pro-touring.com".
3. When you are ready to post a picture in your thread just open a second web window through Internet Explorer or the like. On this second window go to "photobucket.com" and log in. Open your album.
4. Locate the picture you want to post and you will see 4 different "codes" listed under the picture you have uploaded. Move your mouse to the LAST code listed in the list. It will be called, "IMG code".
5. Left mouse click on that code. It will flash a message that says, "copied" when you do this. Your picture will now be in your computer's memory.
6. Now go over to your other internet window where you have "pro-touring.com" opened up.
7. In your "reply" box where you are typing your message hit the RETURN key after you have finished typing your message. (I usually go down 2 returns).
8. Click your RIGHT mouse button and select "PASTE" from the menu. You will see the code information pasted there. If you want to post multiple pictures just hit the RETURN key a couple of times and duplicate the above steps to add additional pictures to your post.
9. If you want to continue to type information AFTER the picture(s) you can. Just hit the RETURN key a couple more times and type the remainder of your message and it will show up BELOW your picture.
10. Click "post your reply" and there you have it! Your pictures are posted in full size. There are a lot of us that get tired of clicking on "thumbnail" photos to see everyone's pictures. It's SO much easier to have all your pictures posted in full size for everyone's pleasure!
11. Now, get to posting!! LOL!

Hope that helps,

Ray