PDA

View Full Version : A Mule in Fish's Clothing

Steve Chryssos
08-20-2004, 11:44 AM
I'm surprised no one has made mention of the Fear Factor 'Cuda. The Ebay Mustang caught some flack for having street rod suspension. I'm stoked to see that Troy Trepanier is basing Joe Rogan's Hemi Cuda on a four link and custom IFS. The cage looks nice and tight. Let's hope that the Billet Specialties wheels don't look too street rod-ish. Given Joe Rogan's income potential, I would have spec'd a set of Kinesis, Fikse, or HRE forged wheels.

And congrats to Teetoe once again for makin the grade as one of the top 20 hottest projects with 50/50.
/Steevo

B Schein
08-20-2004, 12:29 PM
I picked up hotrod yesterday and read it almost front to back. The cuda looks awesome. I don’t know how he keeps all those cars in bare steel around his shop unless he sands them ever morning around here if I leave something bare steel it will start to rust in less then a day. Also I couldn’t believe he put that car on the cover of a magazine with the dent that it has in the upper valance troy is know for his metal working he could have at least pulled that dent out be for they put in the mag. I’m sure he will fix but it is the first thing I saw when I looked at the picture

Brian

XcYZ
08-20-2004, 12:37 PM
I'm really hoping to get some construction pics of the Cuda like I did of the FastForward Fastback last year. If I do, you guys will be the first to know. :fingersx:

PeteRR
08-20-2004, 03:29 PM
Nice project. In that issue Hot Rod also listed our Mopar board, Moparts.com, as #10 on a list of companies that will influence Mopars in the future. We beat Mopar Performance. :fingersx:

MrQuick
08-20-2004, 06:27 PM
Actually I posted a picture of it last month but got no reaction.Very nice car and I too hope to see more on the build and less of the owner. vince

kmcanally
08-21-2004, 02:24 PM
Not to change the thread but I sure would like to see some more pics of PeteRR's Road Runner....looooks sweeeet!

PeteRR
08-21-2004, 05:40 PM
Not to change the thread but I sure would like to see some more pics of PeteRR's Road Runner....looooks sweeeet!
You're wish is my command. :rotfl:
http://66.70.234.198/forum/showthread.php?p=2382#post2382
I've been hardly working on it this summer. I barely have any time to drive it on the weekends. I'm scouting for a new body shop this winter to finish some modifications for it. The interior should also be finished this winter.