PDA

View Full Version : My first car a 67 mustang fastback

67stang
06-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Hey i am 14 and building my first car with my dad. I have had 67 mustang coupe for about a year but i was not really happy having it. So my dad found this auction where they had about 35 shells and he went and bought one and it needs alot of work but i am really happy about it. i will be putting pictures on soon.
how they ended up there was unique performance was taking the cars and getting deposits and were not doing the work on the cars. and the goverment took the cars and they were put up for auction and that is how we got the car.
if you have any ideas or just want to know what we are going to do with it leave a comment.

SaturnVUEguy
06-26-2008, 03:20 PM
So what body shell did your dad get at the auction? Another '67?

Fireeater
06-26-2008, 04:10 PM
Glad to see some younger men enjoying the hobby. Lets see some pics

Scottem
06-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Didn't know the Fed was auctioning off the Unique Auto bodies.

I assume its a fastback car? Anyway, good going on the project car ! After its done, I'm sure some Mustang magazines would like to hear the story of how you got the car and where it came from.

Too bad, about Unique, because they had it going on til their bad business practices bit em in the rear..

Post up pics when you get a chance..

Young Gun
06-26-2008, 05:50 PM
unique performance ey? Ive heard of them...

stang97
06-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Hey i am 14 and building my first car with my dad. I have had 67 mustang coupe for about a year but i was not really happy having it. So my dad found this auction where they had about 35 shells and he went and bought one and it needs alot of work but i am really happy about it. i will be putting pictures on soon.
how they ended up there was unique performance was taking the cars and getting deposits and were not doing the work on the cars. and the goverment took the cars and they were put up for auction and that is how we got the car.
if you have any ideas or just want to know what we are going to do with it leave a comment.

I want one of those 67 fastbacks bad! Awesome car.