PDA

View Full Version : Norris Motorsports Billet PCV Catch Cans & Fuel Rails

Mike Norris
06-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Hey All,

I was waiting to get in some new fuel rails before making a post on some of my products. Some may have seen the PCV catch can on John Parson's II Much or Scott from Lateral G on his Camaro. Here is a little info for you.

They were originally designed for the LSx family of engines, but unlike a lot of other PCV catch cans out there, they are truly universal. The billet bracket can rotate 360*, be flipped in the other direction and also slide up and down the length of the cans body. Total length is approximately 9.25" from the top fitting to the drain and 2" in diameter.

Here is the link to the website page for the cans for a detailed inside look.

http://www.mikenorrismotorsports.com/Billet_PCV_Catch_Cans.html

These are aluminum billet made here locally in Florida. The attached pictures show some installed pictures and stand alones. They are available in silver, black, red and once in a while I will have some blue available. The brackets all come in black. The base cans utilize brass fittings and 3/8" fuel hose, but I know most folks here will go for the Gen2 and Gen2+ and use the -6 fittings option.

The Gen2 runs $119 shipped and Gen2+ is $129 shipped and both include 2 feet of hose. Extra hose can be added and the gen2 is $1.50 per foot and the gen2+ is $7.55 per foot. If you want to add extra fittings for the engine and/or intake side of the hoses, just let me know and I will quote a price for you.

The fuel rails are LSx specific and can be done for any LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7 and FAST manifolds. On the LS3 and LS7 I would need to know if you are using the stock short injectors or the taller LS1 style injectors. They come with -6 fittings standard and I can set them up with -8 for the same price.

The rails are made form billet, not extrusions and have a larger diameter internally then most other rails. the fittings on the ends of the rails are O-ring type, but specific to these rails due to the size. They are between -8 and -10. I have -6 and -8 fittings and -10 can be had for about $25-30 more depending on the application. -8 a should be more then enough for anything folks will do and -6 will work for 90% of vehicles.

The standard package is set up as a stock rail replacement utilizing a dead head rail. It can be done to flow into the back of one rail, crossover at the other end and then end on the second rail. Or I can have a Tee at one rail and then crossover to the other rail and plug the other ends of both rails. Both of these setups are $329 and include up to 3 feet of -6 or -8 hose. Extra hose is $7.50 per foot and I would need to know what fitting you would need to attch to the line coming from the pressure line from the fuel pump.

I can also do about any return setup you would want as well as supply a regulator, "Y" fittings or return as needed. Just feel free to PM me, e-mail me at [email protected] or call me to get a quote for what you need. I can also sell the rails with the stands, hardware and -6, -8 or plug fittings at the ends of the rails for $229.

I have fuel rails here and waiting on a few fittings and I have a batch of catch can in process and should be ready around 7/4 or so. Let me know what you think and thanks for looking in.

Mike Norris