PDA

View Full Version : Mcpv-1

ZoomieFoosh
06-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Has anyone used or heard anything about the MCPV-1 (http://www.classicperform.com/NewProducts/MCPV-1/MCPV-1.htm) from Classic Performance Products? I was thinking about using it with a Hydratech brake setup because it looks pretty slick and sounds like it reduces a lot of clutter. I have discs in both the front and rear and my current MC and aren't cutting it. So any words on this product?

jknight16
06-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Sounds like it has the brake "hold off" valve that we normally bypass (it looked like a little barrel on my car) on 4 wheel disc cars built into the front circuit, so it would be nice if it didn't have that. Other than that, its a nice idea, at least in theory.

oestek
06-12-2008, 03:39 PM
We've had good success with them... the rear prop valve is adjustable, and it's easy to add a stoplight switch to the master if there is a problem with the pedal switch. They have several line outlets so you can make it work with your configuration easily. Just be sure not to overtighten the prop valve fitting or you can strip the aluminum body.

guccieng
06-12-2008, 11:50 PM
i've got one sitting on my shelf waiting for the camaro. what sq? i'm an FE in the 6th.

ZoomieFoosh
06-13-2008, 12:43 PM
I'm in the 22nd. I didn't even pick up on the Gucci Eng till you said it. I used to room with Desfalvy. You're not the one with the yellow camaro with the flames on it are you?

-Foosh

guccieng
06-13-2008, 03:18 PM
i've got the dark red 400 bird with redlines. i try to take her to work every week or so. the camaro has spent the last few months at marquez design getting new sheet metal; i haven't even got the interior installed yet! it was a shame to see josh's caddy die. that was a beast!

loweredd
09-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Sounds like it has the brake "hold off" valve that we normally bypass (it looked like a little barrel on my car) on 4 wheel disc cars built into the front circuit, so it would be nice if it didn't have that. Other than that, its a nice idea, at least in theory.

You can remove that for disc/disc setups.