PDA

View Full Version : Video of The LOWAGON

LOWAGON
02-10-2005, 02:13 AM
I made this lil video real quick....this is only my 2nd ever so bare with me

RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS (http://www.ttformula.com/vids/slide2.wmv)

What do you guys think?

BTW sorry if this isn't the right spot to post this,

Flight396
02-10-2005, 04:17 AM
Looks good man. Keep us posted on the progress!!

CAMAROBOY69
02-10-2005, 05:07 AM
I thought it was a good video. I couldnt help but laugh at the "Big Pimpin" playing at the part when you showed your wheels. Looks nice so far. You should show the car all ripped apart and pieces everywhere. Thats what I did in a couple of my videos. Really helps show how much work is involved in building these cars. I posted one of them on my website called before and after. Larry even hosted it for me at one point but I cant find it.

LOWAGON
02-10-2005, 06:11 AM
Haha, the music was just for fun...I had the new linkin park/Jay-Z cd in my computer so I used songs from that lol

Well this past June it went from the maroon to the base gunmetal/black....and I never got any of the pics of the progresss sent to me. I decided later in the year that I didn't want the "hot rod" or whatever look anymore.

When I get the wagon back it will be all about class :1st:

Remember I'm only 17 and I gotta pay for all of this ***** so it takes time.:icon_razz

CAMAROBOY69
02-10-2005, 06:16 AM
I didnt realize you were only 17. Dang your doing quite well then for only 17. Im 26 and have been putting money into mine for what seems like an eternity and yours looks better than mine. You must have an excellent job or one hell of an allowance for doing dishes around the house. :geek:

LOWAGON
02-10-2005, 06:24 AM
My car was the 2Sickustoms show car so I got a really good deal on the paint job/shaving. I work as much as possible (Circuit City) I got a small loan for the wheels and tires to build credit.

I can't wait till I get it back...it will be one of the sickest G-body wagons around :bananna2:

PS I completely forgot about the other wheels I had on it...Gunmetal Rallys with bowtie caps...If anyone wants to see those pics I can post them on here.

zbugger
02-10-2005, 06:30 PM
I moved it for you. As it's a video, and a cool one, it does belong in here. Next time..... :spank2:

Poopy
02-12-2005, 11:28 PM
yah yah cool car, so whos the chick?

:icon_razz

WS6
02-13-2005, 08:57 AM
did a better job than i could have done. the pics looked really nice. who did the photos? you?