PDA

View Full Version : Any recco's for a frame straightening shop in Arkansas?

GoldHawg
06-02-2008, 07:49 PM
I have a 71 Cutlass conv w/a somewhat rusty frame. I intend to eventually swap over to a new frame, in the next couple of years. I found a very solid frame from a 68 442 conv, but it appears that sometime in its life the frame was hit by a forklift bar, and now has a kink in it, and the passenger rear sits a good bit higher. Bottom line is that I need a frame straightener. The frame is by itself now, no wheels axles or anything else attached. Its in southern Arkansas, but I can travel a few hours away if necessary. I'm looking for someone that knows what they're doing, and will do it. I've already had two local body shop guys say they'll do it, but never get off their butts and straighten it. Any suggestions?

Thx much.

shep
06-02-2008, 08:38 PM
I had mine straightened here in town by a local shop. I can get you the number if you want. It would be quite a drive to get it here. They did it in a couple of weeks.

GoldHawg
06-10-2008, 03:52 PM
thx...but I was really hoping for somewhere w/in a couple hours ride. Anybody in south or central AR w/recommendations!

Thx