PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about Brake Man Brakes?

Gtrpunk23
06-02-2008, 11:58 AM
Anyone know anything about Brake Man Brakes or have any experience with them?

Apogee
06-03-2008, 02:42 PM
I've always been fairly impressed with their products from a design and finish point of view and even more so by their people. After speaking with them a few times at SEMA and talking shop with them for a while, they seem to have a very well thought out product line and good attention to detail without cutting corners on quality. I also like that they make a lot of their dyno and testing results available to the general public so that you can actually see why they've designed their calipers the way that they have and the resulting performance that goes with it.

I don't have any personal experience running them on anything I own, so hopefully somebody with some seat-of-the-pants experience will chime in.

Tobin
KORE3

John McIntire
06-03-2008, 02:55 PM
are those the rotors that are wavey? I've seen them before, I think in a magazine, but don't know anyone that has them. They remind me of those rotors they have for street bikes, and I know the work well for them! If I remember they are a bit pricey!

Gtrpunk23
06-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Yea thats them, the company doing my chassis likes their stuff and just wanted to know if anyone has anything to say about them before I throw them on my car, never heard of them before this....