PDA

View Full Version : Fesler Billet 2nd Gen Camaro Billet Hinges

Fesler built
05-30-2008, 06:40 PM
THEY ARE DONE!

Fesler Billet 2nd gen Camaro hood hinges are finally finished with their prototyping stage and are being manufactured as we speak.

Some benefits to our hinges are:

1. In-house design and manufacturing
2. Stainless Steel struts standard with 2 year warranty
3. Larger, weather resistant sealed bearings for strength
4. Streamline design
5. Assembled with SS hardware
6. All SS mounting hardware included
7. Strut placement that does not interfere with mounting and alignment
8. Taking orders and shipping now... really we are shipping now
9. Available in Natural, Brushed, Anodized and Polished
10. $700.00 Natural.... $780.00 brushed, anodized or polished
11. FREE SHIPPING during the month of June, 08

AVALABLE NOW: AVALABLE NOW: AVALABLE NOW:AVALABLE NOW

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2008/05/IMG_6348-1.jpg
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2008/05/IMG_6353-1.jpg
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2008/05/IMG_6354-1.jpg

cdoggy81
06-18-2008, 08:13 AM
Are the pistons Black or polished? It the top pic they looked polished but the one on the car they look black

GetMore
06-18-2008, 10:14 AM
Nice pieces. (Though I do have to get used to the price. I know it's expensive for a reason, so I'm not really arguing it, but it is a case of sticker shock. Oh, and I'm cheap.)

One question on them: Is there some compensation for different weight hoods? For instance, if I buy a set for a steel hood and then change to fiberglass or carbon fiber how will it work, is there a different strut available?

MuscleRodz
06-18-2008, 01:22 PM
Are the pistons Black or polished? It the top pic they looked polished but the one on the car they look blackstruts stainless except on black annodized hinge sets, then they are black unless Chris changed policy recently.

cdoggy81
06-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll start saving my pennies!

zbugger
06-18-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm desperately trying to make space on my credit card for a set of the black ones. Good lord I love those things.

Fesler built
06-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Nice pieces. (Though I do have to get used to the price. I know it's expensive for a reason, so I'm not really arguing it, but it is a case of sticker shock. Oh, and I'm cheap.)

One question on them: Is there some compensation for different weight hoods? For instance, if I buy a set for a steel hood and then change to fiberglass or carbon fiber how will it work, is there a different strut available?

Well the price is from how long they take to design and manufacture not to mention parts to assemble them. They are not easy to make or there would be way more people making them.

Yes you can change out teh struts for different weight hoods, easy fix and can work you a deal if you buy a set of hinges and need to change.

Fesler built
06-18-2008, 07:49 PM
struts stainless except on black annodized hinge sets, then they are black unless Chris changed policy recently.

Mike is correct as we use black ones for fitments so we dont scratch the SS ones. If you order black ones you can get black or SS up to you.

Corinthian
06-20-2008, 04:57 PM
Any plans to make a set of these for a 57 bel air?

MuscleRodz
06-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Any plans to make a set of these for a 57 bel air?55-6 are being sold now. 57 are coming, not sure what order of completion they are though.