PDA

View Full Version : Woodward can it be moved from old site?

CAMAROBOY69
08-20-2004, 05:44 AM
I still plan on being there tomorrow saturday the 21st around 9:00 AM EST. I didnt want to post in old site. I did search for woodward and didnt see anything.

derekf
08-20-2004, 06:01 AM
You can move it if you like, or if you'll give more detail as to which post you mean then I'll move it.

CAMAROBOY69
08-20-2004, 06:11 AM
I guess I would like more of an update than anyting to see who will be there for sure since its one day away. Just wondering if some of the pro-touring guys are going to meet somewhere?

BAD6SPD
08-20-2004, 10:58 AM
My car will be in the Hydroboost display between 13 and 14 at the Ed's Oil Shop on the west side of Woodward, just 1 or 2 blocks north of Duggans. :icon996:

CAMAROBOY69
08-20-2004, 11:35 AM
Before we leave in the morning I will print out all the info everyone posts of where they will be located. Hopefully we can meet some of you. We plan on being there from 9:00 AM EST till as late as possible that night then were driving back home.
Can someone please change the title of this thread? Change it to "Woodward who will be there?"
How is it at woodward? Is it really a huge traffic jam of no one moving?? Please give details from those who have attended.

67transam
08-20-2004, 12:44 PM
Does Pro-touring have anything at the Dream Cruise this year?
Anyone going?

67transam
08-20-2004, 12:52 PM
How is it at woodward? Is it really a huge traffic jam of no one moving?? Please give details from those who have attended.

I have been every year, and it is a traffic jam, but who cares! Somehow the traffic does move, just get there early, in the afternoon it creeps. It's going to be perfect weather this year and soooo many cars, people, and things to see and do, it's a must if you are close enough.

Look for a 67 bright blue firebird with a shaker scoop and 73 pheonix on the hood, that's me! Say Hi!

CAMAROBOY69
08-20-2004, 12:56 PM
ok guys keep the feedback coming!!
The only thing that has me nervous is I just started having a gas leak in the gas tank last night. Smells horrible!!! I think one of the metal straps finally cut thru the tank and I dont have any time to fix it. But if this event is worth it then I will just go. Im just concerned about sitting and the gas dripping down. Damn talk about bad timing. If it wasnt meant to be then no sweat since I did get to attend the Power tour this year. :)

BAD6SPD
08-20-2004, 01:07 PM
My car will be in the Hydroboost display between 13 and 14 at the Ed's Oil Shop on the west side of Woodward, just 1 or 2 blocks north of Duggans. :git:

Ralph LoGrasso
08-20-2004, 01:11 PM
Threads merged.

CAMAROBOY69
08-20-2004, 06:18 PM
Well I just repaired my gas leak in the gas tank. I pulled it down and there were 2 rust holes about 12" apart. I put some of the epoxy putty on there and I should be all set long enough to attend the event for a day. So I guess I will try to look for pro-touring cars there. :git: