PDA

View Full Version : SLP T-ram Fuel injection Firehawk

ks71z28
02-06-2005, 12:53 AM
I have on of these ultra rare set ups. I may swap it in place of my Holley stealthram, I'm looking for flow numbers for the T-ram. It sure look wicked cool! Anyone? It may go up for sale

[email protected]

FSTFBDY
02-06-2005, 08:41 AM
I cant give you any actuall flow #'s but they are decent. They flow the same as a SuperRam/HSR combo..

Prob shine in diff RPM areas because of the design diff.

You can find some info over on the camaro forums
http://thirdgen.org/techbb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=246025&highlight=TRam

It Deff looks better then a HSR. Ihave had almost one of every TPI setup. HSR/SR/LTR setup/MR/Lt1 everything but a T Ram..lol.

For looks Id say go with the T Ram. It should perform just as well as the HSR and look better!

Raptor Pilot
02-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Hey man, we were just exchanging emails this week. I will get you the results of those tests...like I said, the HSR did alot better than every other intake. I am in those thirdgen.org posts over there as Raptor Pilot in 99% of the T-RAM stuff.

Questions- Are you using an auto or manual trans? If auto, you are going to need the cruise/auto cable bracket. Do you have the custom fuel lines? Water neck?

ks71z28
02-10-2005, 07:40 AM
The cable bracket appears to be modified. I will be using a manual trans. I would like to use this, but it's value may sway me to let it go. I do have quite a lot invested. It just looks soooo cool. Hey by the way will it clear tall valve covers? It looks aweful close???

thanks

Raptor Pilot
02-10-2005, 08:30 AM
It'll be tight. Never seen one with tall's. I doubt it will.

ks71z28
10-06-2011, 04:07 PM
I am looking to sell it first $2000 obo

Anti-Venom
01-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Might be interested. I emailed you and never got a response. Do you still have this? Can you send me some pic's and give me a rundown of what all you have with it? [email protected].