PDA

View Full Version : I Love The Red Wings

matty b
04-26-2008, 01:58 PM
Damn, what can I say the Detroit Red Wings are just unstoppable. Franzen gets a hat trick, woulda been a shutout if it wasnt for a sloppy pass and oh 5 goals this game and 4 goals last game. The only way they dont win the cup is if the team is taken hostage and they cant make it to the game. The Avs have been broken down at all points: offense, defense and goaltending. Osgood looks so good because he isnt having to stop very many shots and the ice on the Wings side is always fresh cause there is never any play on their end. Pontential competetors for the Western Conference Finals are two teams that can barely get out of their own way cause they skate so slow, puck handling is sloppy at best and they just lack energy and aggresiveness. Whoever is the team to play the Wings, they better start dominating this series because OT in a matchup between the Sharks and Stars is just pitiful. Those two teams have no chance against the Wings just like every other team in the NHL. So Im gonna enjoy the rest of my day with a cold beer and some BBQ and relish is the satifaction that my Red Wings are destroying all comers.
GO WINGS!!!!