PDA

View Full Version : some dumb a$$ drifting video

MrQuick
02-05-2005, 03:10 PM
some good footage of stupid drivers
bmw (http://www.rsportscars.com/Acentral/video/bmw_drifting.mpeg)
roll over (http://www.erborrico.com/206raba.wmv)

Ricoch3T
02-05-2005, 03:38 PM
Man if i was on the scooter comming up the hill I think I would have to change my pants after that. Course, dude would need an butt whoopin for it too! :)

WS6
02-05-2005, 04:21 PM
couple of dumbasses. i mean really, its a public road you dont know whats around the corner.

DarkBuddha
02-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Total dumbasses... I thought the scooter kids were gonna eat it for sure and I thought the driver of the car sacraficed it to save the scooter. Then I watched it and saw the driver was still trying to correct right up 'til the end... Dumbasses. :pat:

68RallySport
02-09-2005, 10:01 AM
OH MY, they give licenses to anyone these days. That scooter got skills, i am very happy the scooter guy is fine cause i ride motorcycles and man somtimes it just seems like somtimes cars on public roads are just insane....

yody
02-09-2005, 12:18 PM
that was HILARIOUS!! vince where do you get this crap????

CAMAROBOY69
02-10-2005, 04:54 AM
I wish I could find the drift video I posted a while back of the people in Japan and in Iran. Just impossible to believe. People lined the streets and cars were traveling well over 90-110 mph drifting right into people. Easy way to decrease the population by straining out the idiots. :lmao:
Ricoch3T,
I did see something black fall from the guy on the scooters pants when that car came. :lmao:

bnoon
02-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Man, if I would EVER see someone videotaping something like that on public streets on purpose, the tape would never make it to the internet. Instead, the cameraman would have to have a camera surgically removed from his rectum. Rectum, damn near killed 'em!

Thanks for posting something like this just before I go to the gym. Now I'm pumped up!!! Dang stupid people putting innocent people in danger like that... :machine:

Flight396
02-11-2005, 11:19 AM
That was absolutly insane. In the BMW video I thought it was something on a blocked off road then when the car passed in front of the oncoming traffic I thought holy $&*%! Congrats to the moron for flipping his car. A$$.

Matt
02-11-2005, 11:43 AM
I had seen the second vid before, It takes some serious (lack of) talent to overstreet a FWD car like that.

Poopy
02-12-2005, 11:25 PM
what a bunch of f'in idiots....

RobM
02-22-2005, 06:23 PM
i love the kids that think yanking the E-brake on a front driver like that 206 is "drifting"..... i think we need stricter licensing laws. people need to realize driving a isnt a right but a privilege. even though im not sure if those vidios are from the USA

rb70383
07-17-2005, 12:41 AM
Stricter laws for lincensing???? I think my last DL test had 3 questions on driving and the rest of the damn test was what happens if you dont consent to a B/A test, minimum insurance required, how long do you have to change your current address when you move, etc, Nothing relevant to driving at all, No wonder there are so many car crashes around here.:banghead:

:idea: What about a D/L test that actually tests someone's skills on driving??