PDA

View Full Version : run thru the hills 2008

Brent Jarvis
04-13-2008, 07:05 AM
Does anyone have any info or the url to register for the 2008 run thru the hills event?

Rubes
04-13-2008, 09:18 AM
Hi Brent...no official sign-up yet. There will be lots of posts on it here and musclerides.com (http://www.musclerides.com) when it gets close, so it will be pretty hard to miss. You can book your room now at our host hotel http://www.mainstaypigeonforge.com/ Dont wait too long for that cause the Fall grand run is there too, and hotels are pretty hard to come by. Tell them you're with the Pro-Touring/Musclerides group. Theres a couple of us from up this area (I'm in Lombard) heading down, glad to have you with us.

By the way...nice 'vette. I'll have to stop by sometime and check out the shop.

Yelcamino
04-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Hey Rubes, would you happen to know what the anticipated dates are?

Rubes
04-13-2008, 10:46 AM
How ya doin' Herb? September 12 - 14 2008 for RTTH4. Fall Grand Run should be that whole week prior.

Yelcamino
04-13-2008, 01:16 PM
I'm doing well! I want to make my reservations before it's too late!

Brent Jarvis
04-13-2008, 04:31 PM
Thanks Rubes,
I'm always looking for good events for pro touring cars to mix it up. Have not been to this one but it looks fun. I'm also looking for open road race events. Similar to the Silver State classic out west. I've heard of a couple but can't track then down?
I'll keep an eye open for the anouncement. Hope to see ya there. And if you are ever in the area please give me a call and come on by. The shop has lots of eye candy for gear heads.
BJ

Rubes
04-13-2008, 04:39 PM
Have ya heard of the Year One Experience (http://www.yearone.com/yodnn/events/YearOneExperience/tabid/151/Default.aspx)? another great time comming up next month.

crazyfireman
04-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Is this hotel right on the main drag in Pigeon Forge?

dropit69
04-13-2008, 06:34 PM
no it is about 2 blocks away but within walking distance..or a golf cart ride if you are Bill..lol..

Brent Jarvis
04-13-2008, 06:44 PM
Ya, We are going this year to the Year one experience. I was invited by Corvette Fever to bring my old Pro Street 59 Vette for a shoot out that several magazines are having at the dragstrip during the event. We are going through that car now prepping it for racing again. Back in the day it ran mid 7's when I was with the NMCA. I dropped out in 98 when it got to crazy. The car still runs mid 8's on 93 octane but it's been a few years since it's been raced. I've just been driving the heck out of it. Should be a blast. I looked into the Road Atlanta deal at that event. Whats the deal? sounds like you just follow someone around the track? Not really exercising the car much? Would love to take my 65 Malibu to that track if they let you cut loose and run the car hard. Hey if your foot is not on the mat your not having fun!

Rubes
04-14-2008, 03:19 AM
...I looked into the Road Atlanta deal at that event. Whats the deal? sounds like you just follow someone around the track? Not really exercising the car much? Would love to take my 65 Malibu to that track if they let you cut loose and run the car hard. Hey if your foot is not on the mat your not having fun!
They got parade laps which are pretty tame, and then there is "track day". you still follow a pace car, but get to push harder from what I understand. I know several guys here did it last year. Nothing like an open track event though.

Mike Holleman
04-14-2008, 08:56 AM
The NHRA has gone and scheduled the 1st national at the new Charlotte track on the same weekend. What were they thinking?

Rubes
04-16-2008, 03:36 AM
SO, Mike, I guess we won't be seein ya at YOE, Eh?

Brent, here is some more kind of local track events I ran accross.
http://www.mvptracktime.com/

Mike Holleman
04-16-2008, 04:25 AM
Gonna be a hard choice. All my local buds are planning on going to Charlotte. If I can get the Elky finished and the bugs out, I will have to make it to RTTH. Rubes, As far as YOE, the Elky will not make it but I might. The chassis is built but the body is still on the rotissorie.
The NHRA Charlotte date is the same as RTTH.
Mike

Rubes
04-16-2008, 04:31 AM
oops...my bad. In any case, it will be nice to see ya again at either.

Yelcamino
04-16-2008, 05:18 AM
Oh c'mon Mike, you have to go to RTTH! Carol and I will be there! What if I promise to drive the Chevelle whether it's ready or not? :)

Mike Holleman
04-16-2008, 08:54 AM
Same here Rubes. Herb, Do you promise not to junk your trannie on the way into town this year? Your Chevelle looks close to ready now. We are shooting the bottom side of the Elky tomorrow and I should have it on the chassis next week. It won't be ready in a month but hopefully by mid summer. The ladies did seem to enjoy themselves last year. That will weigh heavily in favor of RTTH.

Rubes
04-16-2008, 09:10 AM
...Herb, Do you promise not to junk your trannie on the way into town this year?...
Now thats just mean, Mike!:lmao:

Yelcamino
04-16-2008, 10:25 AM
Now thats just mean, Mike!:lmao:

That's ok, I deserve it! I was in town for less than 5 minutes when I broke my tranny! :hammer:

...and yes Mike, I promise not to break it again this year!

Mike Holleman
04-16-2008, 03:52 PM
I would say that is an error that you are not likely to repeat. Plus Carol will kill you if you do it again.

Yelcamino
04-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Plus Carol will kill you if you do it again.

That's the understatement of the year! :seizure:

Steve1968LS2
04-16-2008, 07:08 PM
That's ok, I deserve it! I was in town for less than 5 minutes when I broke my tranny! :hammer:

...and yes Mike, I promise not to break it again this year!

Your elky will be in the next Chevelle SIP magazine.. just a heads up!

:)

JEFFTATE
04-21-2008, 10:55 AM
I made my reservation today at Mainstay.

Yelcamino
04-21-2008, 01:30 PM
Your elky will be in the next Chevelle SIP magazine.. just a heads up!

:)

Cool! :twothumbs

Is that the annual Chevelle magazine? :hmm: How did that happen? I don't remember anyone taking pictures or asking questions.

Regardless of how, I'm looking forward to seeing it! :) Thanks.

Tucks69
05-11-2008, 12:17 PM
Is there a place close to the motel for parking trailers if you trailer your ride up there? I plan on bringing my beater 68 Camaro just to have fun with. I had to cancel last year because of work.

Michael

crazyfireman
05-11-2008, 12:42 PM
I also need to find out if there will be a place to park trailers, I am heading up from Florida..

Bill Howell
05-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Yes, I have about 5 acres to park trailer on. I am about four blocks from the host hotel and we will be hanging out at my place more this year anyway.:bananna2:

Tucks69
05-12-2008, 01:41 AM
Yes, I have about 5 acres to park trailer on. I am about four blocks from the host hotel and we will be hanging out at my place more this year anyway.:bananna2:

Thanks Bill. Looking forward to having a good time!!

Rubes
05-12-2008, 04:19 AM
Thanks Bill. Looking forward to having a good time!!
well, if that is all your lookin' for, you're covered and then some.
hopefully we dont get the cops stopping by this time. :doh:

dropit69
05-12-2008, 06:57 AM
it all depends on how many mason jars are there..lol..that seems to bring out the alien stories..

Tucks69
05-12-2008, 04:12 PM

Rubes That is why you invite the Sheriff and Chief of Police to begin with!! :rotfl: It works in my part of the country!!

Michael

Rubes
05-12-2008, 04:23 PM
Rubes That is why you invite the Sheriff and Chief of Police to begin with!! :rotfl: It works in my part of the country!!
Michael
Councilman Bill probly has them in his pocket anyway...LOLOL
Bill walked up to the car, said a few words, and they left :scared:
But seriously, its gonna be a great time. And with Bills new ToyBox, its steppin up a notch.

Yelcamino
05-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Councilman Bill probly has them in his pocket anyway...LOLOL
Bill walked up to the car, said a few words, and they left :scared:
But seriously, its gonna be a great time. And with Bills new ToyBox, its steppin up a notch.

I'm really looking forward to this year's festivities since I missed out on most of it last year thanks to my little mistake! :injured:

trapin
05-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Hey you guys are in luck. I got more alien stories for ya.

67SSDan
05-30-2008, 04:54 AM
Hey you guys are in luck. I got more alien stories for ya.

Sweet! I missed out on that last year...

Dan

JEFFTATE
06-13-2008, 04:30 AM

Bill owns the cops.
He told them that it was Bill Howells property , not tourist property and they could go on.

JEFFTATE
06-13-2008, 04:35 AM
it all depends on how many mason jars are there..lol..that seems to bring out the alien stories..

It all started bcause of that Don Garlits website.
garlitsdon.com .
It's gone now , but he used to have an alien info website.
( I guess the governmant shut it down . LOL ! )
( Conspiracy Theory )
Pretty good stuff !

Twentyover
07-07-2008, 09:19 AM
Pardon my ignorance here, but what is a RTTH?

Structure of the event (cruise, track time, drag racing, and/or?)

How does one get an invite, or do you just show up?

trapin
07-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Pardon my ignorance here, but what is a RTTH?
Run Through The Hills. Takes place every September in Pigeon Forge, Tennesse. The event is held by Pro-Touring.com and Musclerides.com. A great event that is highly recommended for any Pro-Touring enthusiast.

Structure of the event (cruise, track time, drag racing, and/or?)
All 3 are part of it. There is a cruise through the Smokey Mountains on the Friday, a road course event on Saturday, and a drag racing event on Sunday.

How does one get an invite, or do you just show up?
EVERYONE that is involved in this great hobby is invited. Just be sure to book your rooms at the Mainstay Suites in Pigeon Forge beforehand and see Bill Howell (a moderator here) to sign up for the cruise, road coarse, and drag racing events if your intention is to participate.

Rubes
07-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Run Thru the Hills is an event started to get the fourm members together for some good ole car thrashing. Invite is open to all, but you should register when the registration opens. There is a cost associated with the dinner, autocross and drag racing. The event is held in Pigeon Forge Tennesee, during the same week as the Fall Grand Run there. So there is no shortage of cars to look at in between. Schedule is usually something like this;
Friday afternoon/evening go for a spirited cruise thru the mountain backroads and Smokey Mountain National Forest.
Return to the host hotel for a Southern BBQ.
Hang out at the hotel with forum members or take a trip out to the strip to look at cars.
Saturday is Autocross day. afterwards, more cruisin the strip or hangin' at the hotel.
Sunday is drag racing (1/8th mile).

It is a great time to meet the guys we talk to all the time on the forums. I don think anyone that has showed up has been dissapointed. Several of the vendors are here, so getting a chance to talk to them first hand in an informal "drive your car" atmosphere is really cool. there are some guys from your area (like TRAPIN) that come down, so hookup with them.

HAHAHA tony we posted at the exact same time

Twentyover
07-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Cool. Brother's bringing my Camaro out from Oregon weekend before dream cruise on it's shakedown, so i'll have some time to do some work on it (fix stuff) before Sept. Still needs alot of work to get it where I want it, but it wouldn't shame me too badly (I hope)

Pigeon looks to be about 8-9 hours in front of me, may have to work half day Friday.

Look forward the registration details

Steve Firebird
07-21-2008, 06:07 AM
I just got my room and registered for all the events. One question can I run in the drag and autocross with no door handles?

trapin
07-21-2008, 06:17 AM
Cool. Brother's bringing my Camaro out from Oregon weekend before dream cruise on it's shakedown, so i'll have some time to do some work on it (fix stuff) before Sept. Still needs alot of work to get it where I want it, but it wouldn't shame me too badly (I hope)

Pigeon looks to be about 8-9 hours in front of me, may have to work half day Friday.

Look forward the registration details
If you're coming down from suburban Detroit and are towing a car, count on 13 to 14 hours. That's how long it took Roger and I last year when we brought his GTO. The Smokie Mountians are what kills you. At times we were struggling to get the rig past 35 when going up those hills and I thought for sure the transmission was close to exploding at one point.

Twentyover
07-21-2008, 06:35 AM
Plan would be to drive. Granted, I'd miss Friday's stuff, but maybe I can arrange to swap days at work.

I try to only trailer cars that can't be driven. If the camaro makes it from oregon without significant difficulty, I'd drive it. After all, hardly a road trip virgin driving 2500 miles out from Portland. It'll have a few bruises

The car isn't as radical as many here, just a ZZ4, Edelbrock FI, T5, and air. I may someday build a car I'd need to trailer, but not this one. It's just an old car with a crate motor.

If i'm really lucky, I'll be scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday that week in Hamilton (just north of Cinnci). Head 'home' Friday morning, end up at RTTH about 5 hours later.

Bill Howell
07-21-2008, 11:50 AM
I just got my room and registered for all the events. One question can I run in the drag and autocross with no door handles?

We don't need no fricken door handles...hehe
come on down

Bill Howell
07-21-2008, 11:51 AM
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again this year and registrations are coming in quick this year. Be sure to register especially if you plan to autocross as I will keep that at 50 cars.

Steve Firebird
07-21-2008, 12:04 PM
We don't need no fricken door handles...hehe
come on down YEEEE HAAAAAA! :drive: :bananna2: :bananna2: :headbang: :twothumbs

Finch
07-21-2008, 12:04 PM
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again this year and registrations are coming in quick this year. Be sure to register especially if you plan to autocross as I will keep that at 50 cars.

I just signed up.....whats the count so far for each?

Larry Callahan
07-21-2008, 01:19 PM
I will add it up tonight.

Tucks69
07-21-2008, 02:00 PM
If I enter the autocross with my beat up Camaro do you have a award for the slowest time??

Yelcamino
07-21-2008, 03:16 PM
If I enter the autocross with my beat up Camaro do you have a award for the slowest time??

I signed up for everything... the last time I ran my car through an autocross was when Year One hosted the Bristol Bash if that tells you anything! You're going to have some competition for the slowest time! :box2: :naughty:

Bill Howell
07-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Man, I am just overwhelmed by the response already for RTTH4. I want to take this opportunity to thank those of you that threw in a couple extra bucks too. This always helps with the unexpected things that come up. Thanks guys.:cool:

Tucks69
07-21-2008, 05:05 PM
I signed up for everything... the last time I ran my car through an autocross was when Year One hosted the Bristol Bash if that tells you anything! You're going to have some competition for the slowest time! :box2: :naughty:

Alright Yelcamino I just signed up for the autocross, I guess I better start spending some nights in the garage to make sure it will turn:drive: . I've spent the last 14 years going in straight line. I will bring the sun dial to measure my time!!! At least everybody will have a stock suspension to compare with!!

Patrick
07-21-2008, 06:11 PM
Reserved my room tonight.....Now I just need to Haul A$$ and get my car finished.

Steve68
07-21-2008, 07:39 PM
I need to reserve a room, car um yea sure, I got 2 Nissan products that run,

ProdigyCustoms
07-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Reserved my room tonight.....Now I just need to Haul A$$ and get my car finished.

Alright. Let's get that thing back over to the shop this week.

crazyfireman
07-22-2008, 10:34 AM
I just reserved a room at Mainstay, they are down to rooms with single beds. Also if you are member of Sams Club, tell them when you reserve your room, they give a better discount for that then the Pro-touring, or miltary rate!!! Where do you sign up for the drag racing??

Bow Tie 67
07-22-2008, 11:29 AM
I'm in for everything. If I can stop driving it long enough I will try and get it looking a little better.

ProdigyCustoms
07-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Breaker One Nine, Looks like a convoy heading up from Orlando!

Bill Howell
07-22-2008, 12:40 PM
I just reserved a room at Mainstay, they are down to rooms with single beds. Also if you are member of Sams Club, tell them when you reserve your room, they give a better discount for that then the Pro-touring, or miltary rate!!! Where do you sign up for the drag racing??

Thanks for reminding me, we are down to about 9 rooms I think. Not sure about the Sams club thing, will check. Also, the owner of Main Stay has just finished a RV campground across the street if anyone plans on bringing a motorhome. Let me know if anyone needs that number.

JEFFTATE
07-22-2008, 12:55 PM

There is usually a "Cone Killer Award"

JEFFTATE
07-22-2008, 12:58 PM
One question can I run in the drag and autocross with no door handles?

Just keep the windows down so we can drag you out of the car.
LOL !

Tucks69
07-22-2008, 03:39 PM

I hope Bill has plenty of Spare Cones!!

Larry Callahan
07-22-2008, 03:44 PM

No cone killer award this year. That was a one time only surprise.

The last thing we need is a person to really want to win the award and take out EVERY cone we have. There will also not be any burnout this year. Bill got in a lot of trouble for that last year. The last thing we need to do is to re-coat and paint the entire parking lot.

gmjj13
07-22-2008, 04:24 PM
i don't really know anyone, but i plan on being there. i've only met the gang at Prodigy and look forward to meeting other members out there. my car is currently "under construction", hoping to be finished in about a month or so. who knows, maybe i can get some good ideas for my car from some other members. :cheers:

i just hope my stock suspension camaro can keep up with everyone else:drive1: ...

Finch
07-22-2008, 04:32 PM

The last thing we need is a person to really want to win the award and take out EVERY cone we have. There will also not be any burnout this year. Bill got in a lot of trouble for that last year. The last thing we need to do is to re-coat and paint the entire parking lot.

NO BURNOUT:jawdrop: What am I going to do with all this extra rubber?

I was planning on saving some gas on the ride home by shaving a few extra pounds off the BFG's. Now I will have to redo the budget....

HPT BANDIT
07-22-2008, 04:34 PM
I signed up for the autocross. I wanted to run last year but I wasn't sure if i was going to have a car to run in : )

HPT BANDIT
07-22-2008, 04:36 PM
NO BURNOUT:jawdrop: What am I going to do with all this extra rubber?

I was planning on saving some gas on the ride home by shaving a few extra pounds off the BFG's. Now I will have to redo the budget....

Sounds like a good excuse to go to the drag strip sunday : )

oestek
07-22-2008, 06:47 PM

I was hoping he didn't get reamed for that one... it was a pretty big design on the new surface when the smoke cleared!

Yelcamino
07-23-2008, 02:38 AM
Alright Yelcamino I just signed up for the autocross, I guess I better start spending some nights in the garage to make sure it will turn:drive: . I've spent the last 14 years going in straight line. I will bring the sun dial to measure my time!!! At least everybody will have a stock suspension to compare with!!

A sun dial for timed runs? That's classic! :lol:
I don't know if I'll be that slow so maybe I'll shoot for second place in that category! :2nd:

JEFFTATE
07-23-2008, 06:00 AM

My car won't even do a burnout.
It's all traction !
275hp !

Bill Howell
07-23-2008, 06:43 AM
The autocross registration has been closed guys, because we have already overbooked it. Man, this event is growning by leaps and bounds, we may have to go to a two day autocross...
Thanks to all that have signed up already and I am sorry for those that missed out this year.

Finch
07-23-2008, 07:32 AM
The autocross registration has been closed guys, because we have already overbooked it. Man, this event is growning by leaps and bounds, we may have to go to a two day autocross...
Thanks to all that have signed up already and I am sorry for those that missed out this year.

What is the total count?

hotrodf1
07-23-2008, 09:13 AM

Aw dang. I can't believe I missed out. Missed it by that much.

oh well.

I guess I can plan for it next year. a 2 day autocross would be great, or MAYBE even a DUAL track setup for next year! Have 2 tracks, with different layouts to kind of change things up a little. That would really be sweet!!:bananna2:

Is that a possibility???

Have fun everyone!

Rubes
07-23-2008, 09:16 AM
HAHA...I bet by next year Bill OWNS a track...LOL

Rubes
07-23-2008, 09:18 AM
What is the total count?
Last I heard was over 50!!! you guys are gonna have to be turnin in some fast lap times to get all those cars around multiple times...LOL

Finch
07-23-2008, 09:34 AM
Last I heard was over 50!!! you guys are gonna have to be turnin in some fast lap times to get all those cars around multiple times...LOL

Bill,

What are they chances of starting earlier or finishing later?

Yelcamino
07-23-2008, 10:25 AM

Don't get too worked up yet... I might break something else this year and have to sit on the sidelines again! :hammer:

Bill Howell
07-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Over 50!
Rules coming soon, may knock a couple out.
Of course, full refund to anyone that wants out.

All cars participating in the autocross for prizes MUST do the tour. It's not a true street car if you can not cruise in it right??????

Tucks69
07-23-2008, 03:29 PM
A sun dial for timed runs? That's classic! :lol:
I don't know if I'll be that slow so maybe I'll shoot for second place in that category! :2nd:

I thought you would get a laugh out of that!!

Seriously though I have made some turns with the car. My wife put on a road rally this past spring. We finished up at Rockingham Speedway. I got to make several laps around the speedway. It was a timed rally, I didn't want to win so I had myself a good time!! Look at my PT Garage for a Pic!

Mike

Rubes
07-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Don't get too worked up yet... I might break something else this year and have to sit on the sidelines again! :hammer:

Hahaha Herb!! You bringin Yelcamino or the Chevelle? Bring both and better your chances...LOL

Bill Howell
07-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Just saw this on the local forum.
This was the autocross from hell track from two RTTHs ago.
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=35.859335,-83.776862&spn=0.001548,0.00235&t=h&z=19

Yelcamino
07-23-2008, 05:30 PM
I thought you would get a laugh out of that!!

Seriously though I have made some turns with the car. My wife put on a road rally this past spring. We finished up at Rockingham Speedway. I got to make several laps around the speedway. It was a timed rally, I didn't want to win so I had myself a good time!! Look at my PT Garage for a Pic!

Mike

Sun dial. I laughed out loud when I read that! :razz:

I just checked out your PT Garage... whoever was in the passenger seat of the '68 looked like they were having a blast!

I think we're all going to have a great time in September! I can't wait!

Yelcamino
07-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Hahaha Herb!! You bringin Yelcamino or the Chevelle? Bring both and better your chances...LOL

Well, I'm pretty sure the Chevelle won't be in reliable enough condition in time. With that in mind, I'm planning to drive the Elky but I'm starting to have issues with the Flaming River steering column. FR suggested I pull it and send it back to them so they can check it out and fix it if it needs it. I'm afraid if I do that I won't get it back in time and I'll be forced to drive my commuter car instead.

Rubes
07-23-2008, 05:54 PM
...I'm starting to have issues with the Flaming River steering column... Well THAT aint any good if ya want to autocross.:drive2:
I'm tryin to decide if I attempt to install the TKO600, or leave the M21 in for this one last event. No reason it CANT be done in a weekend...but I havent had a good track record of finishing stuff once I tear it apart...LOL:hammer:

ssrogers
07-23-2008, 06:57 PM
Yes, I have about 5 acres to park trailer on.

Or a broken down Corvette. :)

Yelcamino
07-24-2008, 01:56 AM
Or a broken down Corvette. :)

Hey now, let's not foreshadow my future! :scared:

If I break something this year, my wife is going to :spank2: !

Bow Tie 67
07-24-2008, 07:32 AM
Over 50!
Rules coming soon, may knock a couple out.
Of course, full refund to anyone that wants out.

All cars participating in the autocross for prizes MUST do the tour. It's not a true street car if you can not cruise in it right??????

Does driving 600 miles to get there count? :naughty:

ssrogers
07-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Hey now, let's not foreshadow my future! :scared:

I'm not. Did you see the black C6 Corvette on the back of the G-Force Design Concepts' roll back. Yeah, that was mine after it blew a fuse for traction control and lost a cylinder because of wiring to one of the coils for some reason.

It was down in no where after we crossed a wooden bridge, then you go left and start winding up a hill. Well, after the bridge everybody was stomping on it, and so did I. It went crazy, not the tires, the message display, went into limp mode and I could barely climb up the hill. I had no idea what was wrong. I though for sure something was broken. Called Bill for help, turned around and waited at the parking area at the bottom of the hill. ON FRIDAY! A friend let me autocross his old silver 86 5.0 mustang and I drove some other friends' cars at the drag race and drove the mustang thru Deals Gap. But still, I wanted my Corvette all weekend, but it was at Bill's. Later that week, I got it to a local dealer, I was mad that it was something so small, but glad it wasn't so big. If that makes sense.

Yelcamino
07-25-2008, 02:41 AM
I'm not. Did you see the black C6 Corvette on the back of the G-Force Design Concepts' roll back.

Nope, I didn't see that. I guess I was too depressed looking at my Elky sitting in the hotel parking lot to notice much else!

Hopefully this year none of us have any woes to deal with. :)

Finch
07-25-2008, 07:01 AM
I have a freind that booked a room at the Mainstay and will not be able to make it this year. If anyone is interested we can try to switch the reservation over before he calls and cancels his.

Brian,