PDA

View Full Version : fuel pressure regulator recommendation???

jasonsnova
04-11-2008, 04:25 AM
ok guys well yesterday was the 1st decent day here so i took my nova out drove it around for a bit...all was good till the afternoon! lol! 1st found my fan wasnt working turned out that the relay got corroided over the winter and fryed...no biggie. but then as i was messing with that with the key on i heard a noise from my carb and found it was dumping fuel into the motor, i looked at the fuel pressure gauge and found it was pegged at 16+ lbs!! so i tried to adjust the regulator ...no dice! even if i turn it all the way down it creeps pressure and spikes...it will not keep a constant pressure. so now that i have to buy a new one i was wondering what everyone is running or recommends??? my current set up is a magna fuel 275 pump, 10an feed to a bg 2 port pressure regulator then a 8an to carb and a 6an to a nitrous port. seems ive had nothing but bad luck with bg products. kinda debateing between the maga fuel reg and a aeromotive reg??? any suggestions or ideas?

Pollyss
06-09-2008, 07:30 AM
I just got one of these myself, but haven't had time to setup the new fuel system... All I hear are great things about this guy's products. Worth a look if you haven't gotten something all ready.

http://www.robbmcperformance.com/products/regulator_bp.html

jasonsnova
06-09-2008, 10:50 AM
i ended up buying a magnafuel 2 port regulator....a it pricey but works flawless...and it goes with my magnafuel pump