PDA

View Full Version : New guy in NW AR

Banks68
04-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Looking for some folks in NW AR area. My name is Greg and live in Rogers AR looking for some cool cruise sites. Thanks

bucks69
04-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Welcome Greg I am from the NE Ar. There are a few Arkies on here but not many. I am sure they will chime in also. As far as cruises I dont know of any other than the Rivermarket Cruise in L.R.
April 18, 2008

Cruisin' in the Rock
River Market Pavilions, 6pm-9pm
Admission: FREE

See the coolest cars in Arkansas at "Cruisin' in the Rock." These monthly cruise-ins feature muscle cars, street rods, classic cars, trucks and motorcycles from across Central Arkansas . Participants and spectators will enjoy great classic rock n' roll music, have a chance to win prizes, and reminisce over these awesome vehicles! "Cruisin' in the Rock" rolls into the River Market pavilions and Riverfront Park , located in the heart of the downtown area and on the banks of the Arkansas River

"Cruisin' in the Rock" is open to the public and admission is free.
If you have a classic car, truck or motorcycle that you'd like to show off, or for more information on the monthly "Cruisin' in the Rock," contact Carol Dolan at (501) 370-3201 or e-mail [email protected].

kennyd
04-11-2008, 04:59 AM
greg , did you just move to rogers ? there is a large car group of cars in nwa .
starting in may the cruise start on the staurday nights at sonic in or backyard burgers .

minendrews68
04-14-2008, 07:58 PM
Welcome Greg... I am in N.E. Arkansas too. (actually 69 camdoover and I are both from the same place)

Banks68
04-15-2008, 04:32 PM
Sorry i have been out of town and missed these emails--yes just moved to Rogers AR. I have attended a couple of these crusie inns so far on Saturdays in the area. Does anyone of the schedule for each Saturday? thanks

thunderstruck507
09-23-2008, 08:43 PM
hey there, I'm in fayetteville

maybe i'll see you around sometime