PDA

View Full Version : Shout out for Prodigy....

69Pony
04-09-2008, 06:31 AM
Just wanted to thank Frank and Lisa for the tour the other day. I have purchased parts from Prodigy and figured I would stop by while in the area last week. Frank and Lisa were most gracious to my father and I taking the time to show us around and basically shoot the sh*t for awhile. Even when I stuck my grubby finger on a roll bar that was freshly painted (it was the 1st coat but still!).

Anyway, if you are thinking about doing business with them - I would highly recommend checking them out. They are down to earth and straight forward - something that is lacking with a lot of builders.

Again thanks Frank and Lisa.... My father is seriously thinking about the 69 Camaro you have. Shameful really since he's a Ford man like me....

- John
69Pony

Rubes
04-09-2008, 09:58 AM
...Even when I stuck my grubby finger on a roll bar that was freshly paint ...
:slap:

comp-spec
04-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Great people highly recommend

ProdigyCustoms
04-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Again thanks Frank and Lisa.... My father is seriously thinking about the 69 Camaro you have. Shameful really since he's a Ford man like me....
- John
69Pony

Well, the convertible is not for sale anymore, those thoughts lasted about 6 hours! Were going forward, bigger and better on that one. It is going to be a very nice car now. The customer just got a little disgrunted with the entire project from all the horrible work done previously, and all the headaches that keep coming as we try to straighten it out. And the fact he is going to get pennies on the dollar at best towards the cost of fixing it. But he is seeing it through, he is pot commited now, and were doing some extras for him.

And thank you for the kind words, you can deduct 10% of your invoice when yours comes in, LOL!

Looking forward to digging into your 69 Mustang. Such a cool car. Looks like I may have Navy Flyer a while, if I deliver it back, I may be able to grab yours since your so close.

Rubes
04-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Great people highly recommend
Are you kiddin'??? they are thieves!!! every time I turn around they are pickin my pockets clean...LOLOLOL

now just in case some of you dont get it...I'm only jokin'. They are pretty OK with me too. Sorry I havent been around to spend money latley guys. but ya never know when I'll get the itch again.