PDA

View Full Version : Newbi, whats up everyone!

Killercutlass
04-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Just want to say hi, from south burbs of chicago. I have been lerking around the site for a bit, seems like a cool place! I love G cars and have been throwing the idea back and forth for my car. I was all about drag with my 70 cutlass SX, but I definitly want to go G machine with it over the next few years. :twothumbs It will be a slow progression but it will happen!
Right now I have a built olds 455 with about 530+hp, built th400 and a 12bolt with 4.10s. The car is really fast, runs good and I drive it on the street alot. The 325/50 drag radials and soft front suspension dont work to well in the street LOL. So basicly I am thinking some 18s with a mini tubb, tighten up the suspension and lower it a bit. Also I need to figure out this gearing issue, I dont want to loose that 4.10 feel but somthing has to be done in order to get the highway speed! I cant wait to see the other cars on this site, and see what you guys have done! I put a few pics up in the garage if you guys want to see what my car looks like now. Later

dropit69
04-08-2008, 03:06 PM
welcome i am from far far south burbs..