PDA

View Full Version : I need photoshop help PLEASE

DJ Mabe
02-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Will someone please help me see what my car would look like with a few changes. I would like to see any of the pictures with a black GT stripe on the bottom of the car. Also if anyone could photoshop a set of Fikse FM-5's on the car as well it would be greatly appreciated. The car is going to be titanium silver with a black top. The car is just getting the body work finished and should be painted this coming week. I need help guys. Please please help!!!! I attached a picture a 69 Camaro with the Fikse wheels hoping that would help. N

Thanks
DJ

DarkBuddha
02-03-2005, 03:05 PM
My best crappy job...

DJ Mabe
02-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks a lot darkbuddha. Can you take the stripe off of the car and keep the wheels? Anyway to have a smaller offset on the rear wheel like the picture of the Camaro. Thank you for your help. I doesn't have to be perfect. I just need it to get an idea what it would look like.

Thanks

DarkBuddha
02-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Cheers.

DJ Mabe
02-04-2005, 05:58 AM
Thanks for all your help. I don't think I cared for the stripe. I think the wheels would look pretty good. I love the way the TTII's look but I just see them on all the custom Mustangs. I think wheels are by far the toughest decision to make when it comes to these cars.

Take care