View Full Version : Need some Camaro help from the guru's !

03-26-2008, 09:37 AM
This is for a 69 Camaro Convertible, it's at the back of the rear quarter glass, it looks like it's a u channel for the convertible top arms.

Its almost like a piece of metal inpregnated into the rubber of the molding.

I took a picture of it in the car and two of it on the bench.

Is anyone making new ones of these ? Anyone got a source on good used, NOS or something ! :)

I checked Year One, Classic Industries, D&R......




I got the passenger side one out and the number on it is

BF-10 then 7798254 R

Any thoughts ?

03-27-2008, 08:46 PM
Just did a quick check. I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but it looks close. Hard to tell what they looked like originally.

Heartbeatcity.net has em for 20 bucks for the pair.

this link should bring right to them.


03-27-2008, 08:49 PM
Those aren't the one, these ones are behind the quarter windows....

03-27-2008, 09:05 PM
ah, sorry about that. I wasnt sure. I'll keep an eye out though. Hopefully someone here will know..

03-28-2008, 09:03 AM
What it might pay to do is email pic's to places like year one, Npd,etc and see if anybody knows what it is.