PDA

View Full Version : My website has some updated pics .

datsbad
02-02-2005, 08:39 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to drop a line and say check out the projects .

WWW.GFORCEDESIGNCONCEPTS.COM
go to gallery and current projects .

The 67 has been started on and is going to media blast next week , then back for the IFS front suspension. should be going to paint in about a month . i am still trying to land a 03/04 supercharger cobra motor. any leads on one plese email me or pm .

66 fastback is having the t5 trans installed

72 chevele is about done , waiting for valve covers and some detailing.

we just finished up putting in 2 front floor pans in the 70 nova and the ls1 in sitting on the stand awaiting is camshaft and harness from speartech to get this thing going.

some plans changed on the convertible and i am installing a whole new firewall section . the remote mount brakes are not going through .

any questions send me some emails , thanks

hotrodgary
02-02-2005, 09:09 AM
The site looks AWESOME!!

Rybar
02-02-2005, 09:54 AM
You have a sweet collection, are they all your personal cars? Or is this your business? Either way nice job, and I love your RS/SS car.

Steve1968LS2
02-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Nice site, I am going to have to stop by there when I am in the area sometime and check it all out..

I am REALLY drooling over the stang.. I love 65-66 fastbacks!!! Is it done yet?

73novaguy
02-02-2005, 06:14 PM
What kind of suspension mods do you have on the 70 Nova? All of the cars are absolutely amazing!!! I see you still have 8 inch wide whels in the rear so my geuss is no minitub! What kind of backspacing do you have on the car? I need more info on this hot Nova! I want the same stance as that, but with 17 inch wheels! Lookin very nice, feel free to pm me or just reply here! thanks!

Steve1968LS2
02-02-2005, 06:23 PM
I am REALLY liking that Stang.. how modified will the suspension be when done? the color just does it for me :)

datsbad
02-02-2005, 09:41 PM
73 NOVAGUY, the wheels have a backspace of 5.25 . the width is 8.5 . you could achieve this the same way but with the 17" wheel . there is no minitub and nothing cut . i think you could squeeze a 9" wheel in there , but they dont rub now so why bother .

steve , the 66 FB will be your basic suspension . lowering springs , koni's front and rear , hotchkis arms and sway bars . we also added the total control products strut tower bracing . it looks really good added to it . this was designed to give a much better feel and handling and keeping in reach with most peoples budget for this car . there is also a flaming river steering box added to it with a faster turning ratio.

that color has got me too. its 2004 VW urban grey , the stripes are 2000-2004 VW reflex silver . i painted a 93 fox body mustang this color(reflex silver) a few years ago and it was a big hit . that car was very fun .

4FTTY4
02-04-2005, 10:58 PM
that chevelle is a thing of beauty I hope mine comes out looking half that good. Can you give some more details on the wheels? It says they are supposed to be 18's and 20's but they look to be 18 all around. The offset in the back is awesome, fits well inside the well and has a huge lip. Thanks!

datsbad
02-05-2005, 05:56 AM
that chevelle is a thing of beauty I hope mine comes out looking half that good. Can you give some more details on the wheels? It says they are supposed to be 18's and 20's but they look to be 18 all around. The offset in the back is awesome, fits well inside the well and has a huge lip. Thanks!

thanks for the compliments . the wheels are budnik sparks , 18x8 fronts with a 4.5 bs. the rears are 20x10 with a 5.25bs. there is a bout 1/4 room between the tire and the lip from rubbing . it rides so nice and does not rub anywhere. the rear lip is about 4.5 deep . it really looks great at the rear with that lip . remember these are the fat lip series wheels, they give you the appearance of a wider wheel with the way that lip is designed .

datsbad
02-11-2005, 06:23 PM
the nova has some updates now . subframe is being blasted , waiting on a arms and springs . should be about another week and will back on all 4's .