PDA

View Full Version : payment to become a site supporter?

shortrack
03-23-2008, 07:05 AM
is there any other way to pay other than paypal?......Ive been having trouble with my account for quite awhile and if you have ever tried you will find out its almost impossible to speak with an actual person.

Jim Nilsen
03-23-2008, 07:21 AM
Money orders from Walmart are always 10 dollars or less everyday no matter what the amount. A personal check works but you have to wait for it clear.

Credit cards are good too if the vendor can accept them.

A certified bank check is good but maybe more expensive than Walmart and will require you to have a bank account most of the time from the bank you get it at.

Whatever you do avoid Western Union, they are expensive and no better than any other money order and a pain to deal with if you have problems with it getting chewed up in the mail, trust me I know the hard way.

Other than than that you can email Paypal and get results, I know it doesn't seem right but you don't have to talk to someone to get results. Now if you want to yell at them I am told you can get to the number to call but it takes emails to get there too.

So goodluck and hope this helps.

Larry Callahan
03-23-2008, 07:28 AM
is there any other way to pay other than paypal?......Ive been having trouble with my account for quite awhile and if you have ever tried you will find out its almost impossible to speak with an actual person.

Payment to join what if you don't mind me asking? Different things may have different options.

shortrack
03-23-2008, 07:33 AM
Payment to join what if you don't mind me asking? Different things may have different options.

payment to join this site.......!!

Larry Callahan
03-23-2008, 09:13 AM
payment to join this site.......!!

Payment is not required to join this site. All you need to do is register.

Now, if you are wanting a site supporter title under your name or more server storage space for pictures and PM's then that's different.

If you are interested in that PM or e-mail me at [email protected] and I will get you set up with a different payment method.

Damn True
03-23-2008, 09:34 AM
....however, if you insist on exchanging money for access to this site you can send cash to me.

MrQuick
03-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Haaaaa haaa ...and I thought I got in for free.

West Texas Z
03-23-2008, 04:11 PM
lol Is shortstack for real?

shortrack
03-24-2008, 05:24 AM
lol Is shortrack for real?

Im very much for real.......

I thought it was obvious but I guess I needed to say I wanted to know some altranate payment methods to become a "site supporter".......

TonyL
03-24-2008, 05:33 AM
I fixed it for ya Shortrack. Clearly we dont get enough offers to be a site supporter. LOL.

West Texas Z
03-24-2008, 08:33 AM
wow, I'm impressed. I hope I didnt come off as rude. lol I thought you were BSing. Seriously! :twothumbs

Jim Nilsen
03-25-2008, 06:39 AM
Well I tried Larry but you blew it, if it had been April 1st it would have been more fun !!!!

Actually shorttrack, I didn't even read the heading and I thought you were asking about a problem with paying for parts on Ebay or something. Welcome to the site and just remember that a donation to join would would be the least expensive thing here. We can find ways to spend your money and make you broke and that happens just from looking at pics.:lol:

cad
03-26-2008, 05:02 AM
I found PayPal's customer service numbers via Google:
Toll Free for Business/Premier, USA & Canada: 1-888-221-1161 / 1-888-204-4481
Personal Accounts: 1-402-935-2050

79T/Aman
09-14-2008, 05:16 PM
sorry to tell you but you will never get the answer to ANY problems you may have with Paypal I count my blessing that I've only had 4 issues with them in 4 years and have talked to over 30 Paypal reps evn "suspevisors" and not once did I get the same answer or story, all in all I've lost $265, they did give me $25 to make up for there screw ups, that was SOOOOOOOO generous of them!

Gordz32
09-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Paypal is screwing me right now 4 almost $500. Tlkaing to them doesn't really speed up anything. I'm just waiting it out.

FocuzTech Performance
09-24-2008, 06:22 AM
Hi Larry,

Would you mind sending me via pm or email the advertising rates and payment info to be a vendor/sponsor?

I filled out the contact form but did not hear back.

Email is [email protected]

Larry Callahan
10-02-2008, 04:37 AM
Mike, I sent them to you on 9/21, 9/25 and again today on 10/2

Any chance you have a spam filter blocking my e-mails?