PDA

View Full Version : offering subscriptions!!

PzeroTA
08-19-2004, 03:07 PM
Ralph was kind enough to okay me making this announcement on pro-touring. SuperCar X is now offering subscriptions. All of the content delivered through the subscription will be unique, high-quality information that will be valuable to anyone building a street-based car with road-race type capabilities. For example, I've recently found that a race shop that specializes in suspension setup offers a product for $165 that has fewer capabilities than one of the first you will receive.

There will be information for everyone. Less experienced readers will learn from engineering analysis and theory that is explained for understanding and supplemented by figures and pictures. The more experienced to the experts will appreciate the collection of facts and the actual testing for comparison to theory, modeling and open sources. The site focuses on modifying and reengineering any vehicle, but the first major project is a second generation Firebird. Additional lesser projects will be added. It looks like a Fiero and a Nissan 240SX will be the first two. Those should provide an interesting mix.

You can find out much more at the site, but for now, I hope you will support me in this venture.

Sled14
08-19-2004, 07:49 PM
I probably missed it but this is web based or print magazine? Sounds like a great idea.

PzeroTA
08-20-2004, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the interest Sled. This is web based. I am reluctant to call it a magazine right now. Are there any other questions out there? I'd like to use the site to help promote others' automotive businesses as well, particularly the smaller ones and start-ups. I know we have some of those among us. Contact me to discuss some ways I can help. There is no charge for advertising right now, but we would have to talk about what will work. I am not too interested in adding banners everywhere and certainly not pop-ups.