PDA

View Full Version : Didn't know who I was racing till clues kicked in.

Autometer
01-31-2005, 10:09 PM
http://www.addisonracing.com/movies/drag_racing/1_29_05/autovscamaro.wmv
http://www.addisonracing.com/movies/drag_racing/1_29_05/autovscamaro2.wmv

The "Year One" sticker on the windshield was familiar... Then I saw the back of his hat. Nine Ball, I've seen you around in forums for years and staged next to you twice and didn't get to say "hi" or anything. :hammer:

Nice car and thanks for kicking my butt twice. :drive:

La68camaro
02-01-2005, 02:26 AM
looks like he go the jump on you a bit? whats your fastest times? where you guys race at?

Steve1968LS2
02-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Looks like Tony red-lighted in the first vid so technically you won that one ;)

Actually he redlighted the second time too.. though not as bad.

You need to speed up and he needs to slow down.. whats the matter Tony, too much coffee that day?? :Alchy:

Thanks for the vids!

Nine Ball
02-01-2005, 06:36 PM
Cool! One of my Mustang buds gave me the links to those. Thanks for the vids, those are the first recorded 10-sec passes on video for this car. I couldn't persuade any of my friends to come stand out in the cold and hold a camera haha.

Your car is a sleeper for sure though! I'm sure you intended it that way :D

I'm rusty on the tree, its been a long winter and I was trying to nail a perfect light. oops!

Autometer
02-01-2005, 08:42 PM
You're welcome. My fastest time that day was a [email protected] We were at Houston Raceway Park. I never ran in the 11's yet, but it really wasn't ideal racing weather either. Maybe next time.

Kenova
02-02-2005, 08:36 AM
.........I'm rusty on the tree, its been a long winter and I was trying to nail a perfect light. oops!
It's been a long winter!!!!???????? I just found my driveway again. It's been buried under snow and ice for the last month, and I still have another two months of the crap to look forward to. :banghead:
Ken

litevette
03-04-2005, 10:09 AM
I feel for you guys. I guess I'd rather deal with the occasional hurricane than all that snow. Low 12's are nothing to be ashamed of. Hard to find anything on the street that would take that.