PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Reg 2008

Chucks73
03-10-2008, 06:54 AM
Just got mine today and signed up for 2008. Man are they starting early this year.

oestek
03-10-2008, 09:06 AM
I don't even want to think about SEMA!

LMDGUY
03-13-2008, 02:13 PM
I don't even want to think about SEMA!

:lmao: it does seem like we just left SEMA 07

got mine in a email

chopshopcustoms
03-22-2008, 05:54 PM
I feel like I never left- its like being a Disney world all year long...COOL

chopshopcustoms
05-13-2008, 02:37 AM
just thought Id bump this up again- anyone actually building something slated to be there this year?

chopshopcustoms
07-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Hey guys- Im gonna be doing a seminar (?) this year at the show- would love for some of you guys to come and sit in on it- gonna be Thursday AM 8:30-10am . Should be a fun round table discussion type of thing.....

PlumFloored
07-10-2008, 04:14 PM
We wil be there with our Dark Runner, now Superchargered by Vortech with a stroker 6.1 Hemi by Power Ported Performance.
http://www.plumfloored.com/sema_2008.htm

Chucks73
07-16-2008, 05:28 AM
Hey guys- Im gonna be doing a seminar (?) this year at the show- would love for some of you guys to come and sit in on it- gonna be Thursday AM 8:30-10am . Should be a fun round table discussion type of thing.....

Sounds cool were do you sign-up

chopshopcustoms
07-16-2008, 05:35 AM
Sounds cool were do you sign-up

you know- I have no idea- I think you can just show up- the info on theseminar will prolly be in your SEMA packet on what room to go to and stuff.
If I get more info- Ill let you know.

Chucks73
08-19-2008, 10:40 AM
Got my badges in the mail I'm ready.:woot:

Spiffav8
08-19-2008, 10:56 AM
We wil be there with our Dark Runner, now Superchargered by Vortech with a stroker 6.1 Hemi by Power Ported Performance.
http://www.plumfloored.com/sema_2008.htm

Looking forward to seeing this one!

wicked68
08-25-2008, 07:24 PM
any of you guys exhibiting your ride there?

I would love to bring mine - but dont know if I want to exhibit it on my own or not.

any thoughts>?

lh_kustoms
08-25-2008, 10:15 PM
any of you guys exhibiting your ride there?

I would love to bring mine - but dont know if I want to exhibit it on my own or not.

any thoughts>?

I would definitely try to display your ride if you can. The best option will be to have your car in a booth if possible but it may be too late to do so as most companies have already decided on the rides they will have in their booth. good luck here is the rendering of the Mustang I am building and will have on display at SEMA in booth #10827
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2008/08/1965MustangFastback-1.jpg

wicked68
08-26-2008, 06:26 AM
I would definitely try to display your ride if you can. The best option will be to have your car in a booth if possible but it may be too late to do so as most companies have already decided on the rides they will have in their booth. good luck here is the rendering of the Mustang I am building and will have on display at SEMA in booth #10827
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2008/08/1965MustangFastback-1.jpg

very nice - will it be in someone elses booth or your own?

lh_kustoms
08-27-2008, 07:47 PM
Thanks. It is going to be in The Hoffman Group Booth #10827 in the north hall next to the sony booth.
very nice - will it be in someone elses booth or your own?

1984 camaro
09-08-2008, 04:54 PM
The camaro will be in booth number 20615 in central hall. I enjoyed sema last year this year will be better.

chopshopcustoms
10-02-2008, 03:48 AM

Ill be there all week. I now of few of you asked so.....

got some more info on how to sign up if you all want to attend my seminar at the SEMA show.. You need to be registered already but you go to this page and search for my name. When it brings up the seminar just added it into your plans.

Love to see a bunch of 'yall there. Please dont make me talk in front of people I dont want to know better!! Help me out!

Its Thursday 8:30-10:00am. Called 'Supercharge your backyard Business' -(which in English means how to go from working in your backyard for pals to actually making a living at this stuff)

BRING COFFEE!

http://sema.experient-inc.com/SessionSearch/Default.aspx

Chucks73
10-02-2008, 10:05 AM
chopshopcustoms

OK I Registered for the seminar.

Chuck Felten (ME)
Kristina Felten
Joe Huerta

So who else is in???

coneeng
10-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Presenting … The Art of the Fabricator!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Cone Engineering, Inc/Megs Exhaust Builders Warehouse
10883 Portal Drive
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Phone: 714-828-3580
[email protected] ([email protected])
http://www.coneeng.com (http://www.coneeng.com/)

Los Alamitos, CA, September 29, 2008 - At most trade shows you will find a booth filled with merchandise, in the case of the SEMA Show it’s usually the latest and greatest in automotive parts with a few cars or other vehicles offered up as eye candy. But how about something completely different? This year at the 2008 SEMA Show, Cone Engineering presents The Art of the Fabricator.

This theme celebrates the artistry of the fabricator and the works that come out of their labor. Featured in the Cone Engineering booth (Hot Rod Alley, #23475) at this year’s SEMA Show (Nov. 4th – 7th), will be the work of several prominent engine, exhaust, and Hot Rod builders. Visitors to the booth will get the chance to see up close how Megs Exhaust Builders Warehouse components actually come to life in real world examples. You’ll have the opportunity to meet the builders, discuss their work and find out how these components simplified their fabrication work. Also part of the exhibit will be the automotive artwork of painter Larry Gardinier. To commemorate this event, a special limited-edition Gardinier print was commissioned as a gift for our visitors.

Fabricators currently scheduled to attend/display:
American Racing Headers, Dodge V-10 Viper
Bruning Auto Design, Hemi Twin Turbo + Nitrous
Chad’s Custom Headers, Big Block Chevy, and Ford Model A
Fuller Hot Rods, Buell Twin
Hollywood Hot Rods, Ardun Flathead, and vintage style Small Block Chevy
JSE Racing, Turbocharged Air-cooled VW Dragster Engine
Megs Exhaust Builders Warehouse, Flathead V8
Revolution Mini Works, Mini Cooper

Cone Engineering was established in 1970 to provide pre-fabricated exhaust components to automotive and motorcycle companies, both OEM and aftermarket. Cone Engineering is also known for the Megs brand of exhaust tips that are very popular in the hot rod and street rod market.

In 2006, Megs Exhaust Builders Warehouse was created to provide fabricators with products that had previously been available to only large manufacturers. These products are designed to speed production, reduce costs and generally make the fabricator’s life easier! We produce a number of items you will find nowhere else, both in quality and design. Our goal is to be your source for fabricated exhaust products. We are constantly adding additional products to give a full range of items needed to create custom designed and built exhaust systems.

Our constantly evolving and expanding website helps Megs Exhaust Builders Warehouse customers locate the components they need for their projects. New products are continually being added to expand the depth and breadth of our offerings. To see our current products and learn more about us visit our website at www.coneeng.com (http://www.coneeng.com/).

Cone Engineering, Inc. is a leader in offering custom, semi-custom, and private-label manufacturing options for fabricated exhaust components.

wicked68
10-02-2008, 06:50 PM
Thanks. It is going to be in The Hoffman Group Booth #10827 in the north hall next to the sony booth.

well - you were right - most of the booths I wanted to be in were booked - but with persistance I did get it in the PRI show in December in Orlando - a major international tire company has selected it for their worldwide launch of their new racing tire.

Pretty exciting.

My car will be the first one unveiled in public with those tires on it.

Should be a lot of good press on it.

chopshopcustoms
10-28-2008, 04:13 AM
Very Cool