PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say Hello

gearjammer
01-31-2005, 12:30 PM
Very nice site guys................ I hope I can rise to your level as my construction goes forward. I started out building a street strip car and I have changed the entire direction toward a pro touring sedan so we can have more fun with it.

Beside, it's hard when your short, fat and old man to get in and out of that funnycar cage that I was going to install.

Keep up the good work

bnoon
01-31-2005, 01:52 PM
What kind of car???

Piet
01-31-2005, 10:00 PM
Welcome "Gearjammer"
Looked at your MSN group.... Which car is yours?

Cheers
Romans 5:8

gearjammer
02-01-2005, 07:28 AM
I am building the Nova, havent figured out how to insert a photo yet but here is a link from last year.

http://groups.msn.com/GearjammerMotorsports/phils72novabuildup.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=153

I havent had the time to update the MSN site cause I am going to be building a new site to show the construction of the Nova. I have a 10 point roll cage, smoothed firewall, mini tubbed rear wheel wells, notched rear frame rails for added tire clearence (29.5x10.5 slick right now).

540 with a 400 turbo brake trans, but I am looking too change from a race car to a Pro-Touring car to have more fun and better drivability.

dhardison
02-01-2005, 08:19 AM
Cool, it's always good to see another Nova going to the PT route. I've been doing the same with my '70 over the past 1.5 years (i.e. bracket racer to PTer). It's getting there slowly but surely. Welcome!

Dan

gearjammer
02-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Cool, it's always good to see another Nova going to the PT route. I've been doing the same with my '70 over the past 1.5 years (i.e. bracket racer to PTer). It's getting there slowly but surely. Welcome!

Dan

Thanks Dan for the welcome, I think everyone needs a nova, by the way. good lookin car