PDA

View Full Version : Old new guy, or new old guy?...

Motornoggin
01-30-2005, 05:30 PM
Hi guys! Been a long time! I recognize quite a few of the names here, lots of new ones I'll get to know. Hows eveyone been? Projects going well? Hope everything is good!

I've been busy. Moved from CO to MT. Took a new position with the same company. Still haven't finished any of the Pontiacs... Sold a few of them.

Andrew McBride
01-30-2005, 05:57 PM
welcome back

bnoon
01-31-2005, 08:44 AM
:hmm: Instead of newbie, would you be an "oldbie"... or perhaps a "refurbishedbie"??? :lmao: Got any pics or links to your existing projects? I love them Pontiacs...

Motornoggin
01-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Oldbie! Good one! Sort of a relic really...

Dont have any pics of the projects. Nothing is gonna get done on them for quite a while now that I'm in MT and the cars are all in CO. Heck, I didn't get anything done while I was in the same place as the cars! LOL!

zbugger
01-31-2005, 07:12 PM
Hey man!!! Cool to see you back again!!! Welcome back! We missed you!! Ok, maybe we kinda forgot about you, but it's all good. You still came back. Stick with us. Notice any changes?

Motornoggin
01-31-2005, 09:01 PM
Changes? Um...No, this is the same old place.

This is the Lawn Bowling forum isn't it? Oh crap, where the heck am I? Did I stumble into the wrong room again?:wf: :hammer:

Naw, the sight looks really good! A bit easier to navigate and more vibrant. There's a lot going on here!