PDA

View Full Version : New member to Pro-Touring from Pigeon Forge, TN

Danny Thomas
03-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Hi guys, I am a friend of Bill Howell and Larry. Some may have seen me with Bill at the last two SEMA shows and Pro Touring dinners. I am presently working on a 67 Convertible Camaro to be Pro Touring. The car had been with a company known as RetroRides in Utah and was seen at SEMA but the guy tried to car switch my car with a 68 and then refused to complete the deal. Very shady company that lies alot. My actual car is in the sheetmetal stage now and will go through its transformation over the next few months. Really bummed in having to start over as this has been a two year process. But I like the new Art Morrison subframe so it may be a good thing. Will welcome all suggestions on what to use and not to use and parts for sale. Also like a lot of DSE products. The car will have an LS1 and auto trans., over size disc brakes, power windows and locks, 4th gen seats, DVD/Satelite stereo, Mercedes cloth top with glass insert, Foose or Coddington wheels. Chip did a set of one offs for the SEMA car that I really liked and will see if he will do again. Also looking for someone to do the custom interior and console. Look forward to input.

dropit69
03-01-2008, 08:39 PM
hey Danny welcome ..ive been to the last 2 RTTH in Pigeon Forge ..awesome place you live in...sounds like a cool project you have and i LOVE convertibles..

Bill Howell
03-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Damn rookie, what are oversize brakes????
No such thing.......lol They can never be TOO big.....
Welcome to Pro-touring goober. Now if you will listen to these guys you will learn I am always right......hehe

ProdigyCustoms
03-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Welcome aboard Danny, Bill has been talking to me about your nightmare / project. Your welcome to call and we can discuss some build plans. We sell every piece you need!

Danny Thomas
03-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks Frank. I will be in touch as soon as Bill and i return from collecting my stuff. The concept was great with Retro Rides but they have money issues and poor business skills. I can write a book on this nightmare. I just hope we reclaim all the stuff I sent.

Bill Howell
03-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Did someone say ROADTRIP??????

Danny Thomas
03-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Bill - I appreciate the support. I will bow down and kiss your feet the next time I see you. Happy 50th you old turd.

BLWN1
04-04-2008, 05:57 PM
I will be in your neck of the woods in 2 weeks... and loving it.